Nvidia RTX 2060 not showing display on new motherboard

NEW BUILD PROBLEM

Hi, I been planning this new built for months and i finally i get to do it a day ago where i run into an issue. My graphic is not showing display or working on some motherboard specially not the one i bought (Gigabyte b550 ds3h) 

I will write this whole summary/timeline that might help diagnose the problem. 

This is my current specifications:

Motherboard Model - B85M-G43

Ram - 16GB (DDR3)

GPU - Nvidia RTX 2060

CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790

Power supply - Cooler master Masterwatt lite 700 

This is specifications i got upgraded to: 

Motherboard Model - Gigabyte b500 d3sh

Ram - 16GB (DDR4) 3600hz

GPU - Nvidia RTX 2060 (same)

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600

Power supply - Cooler master Masterwatt lite 700 (Same) 

I also got a liquid cooler by Thunder and a case 

The problems i had with my old PC that made me upgrade are as below: 

1) My system won't go into bios so if i wanted to go to bios i had to plug a DVI cable instead of a display port (This method worked for a while) 

2) I felt like my system was well bottleneck

3) My games like Forza Horizon 4 would freeze for a moment also my Logitech g29 won't work as it intended to. 

4) Due to the reasons I can't go into bios i had to install windows on top of another and can't even even properly format a drive so there's might be duplicates of file which i heard can cause issues in games. (Files conflict)

5) Lately my graphic card was heating up a lot so i thought the thermal paste needed to be changed. 

Now i got scared yesterday when my graphic card wasn't showing display and the pc builder started saying things like your graphic card is dead etc until he test it on different motherboards afterwards and it worked but with some but not mine b550. 

I Bought that card in 2019 and he said that graphic card only last for 3 to 4 years which is surprising to me.

Long story short, I left my pc to him for him to diagnose properly as i got busy with a lot of customers and i had drive back home (another city) and it was getting dark. 

I Just talked to him today and he still pointed out my graphic card. 

I thought it would be thermal paste that cause heating issue but now i think otherwise. 

I need help, suggestions. These people probably not know any good and i thought i should come here .