5600 + 6800xt = bottleneck at 1080p?

RICHTA

Hello, does a 5600 bottleneck a 6800xt in 1080p right now ? Will there be less bottleneck with this configuration in the future ? (very recent games and upcoming ones). 

Thank you

Just now, RICHTA said:

does a 5600 bottleneck a 6800xt in 1080p right now

Slight bottleneck on CPU bounded titles but theyll be fine for GPU bounded titles.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 minute ago, SorryClaire said:

Slight bottleneck on CPU bounded titles but theyll be fine for GPU bounded titles.

Ok Thank you for the response 

7 minutes ago, RICHTA said:

Hello, does a 5600 bottleneck a 6800xt in 1080p right now ? Will there be less bottleneck with this configuration in the future ? (very recent games and upcoming ones). 

Thank you

Yes, the bottle neck will be 5 -10 FPS at 200FPS.

I just installed an Asrock 6800 XT in my Ryzen 5600 system last night. Playing Cyberpunk i was running about 134FPS at 1080p with GPU and CPU both running 75-98%. They were alternating, but generally running about the same amount of utilization. No bottleneck from what I could tell.

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430