Off Topic Chit Chat

1 hour ago, Praesi said:

2 days left. I wonder what US citizens will do after the  corrupt system cheated a warmongering criminal and terror supporter into the oval office. Time for civil war? 

Probably is time for a civil war. Do you live in the US?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

13 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Probably is time for a civil war. Do you live in the US?

Europe, which is pretty much the same. US President has a huge impact. I wish it would not be like that.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

56 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Europe, which is pretty much the same. US President has a huge impact. I wish it would not be like that.

I live in the US...not for long though!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Canada's not taking you in. Mexico is a urine-soaked hellhole. The EU and Europe in general is all in a shit state. Where ya gonna go?

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

Canada's not taking you in. Mexico is a urine-soaked hellhole. The EU and Europe in general is all in a shit state. Where ya gonna go?

Canada, but my parents need a better job than here and they already have one in Canada (London btw).

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Canada, but my parents need a better job than here and they already have one in Canada (London btw).

Eh, if your parents are already in Canada then fair enough.

From what I can tell it's basically a more liberal and softer United States.

Eh, if your parents are already in Canada then fair enough.

From what I can tell it's basically a more liberal and softer United States.

Well, we will be in Canada before this January. Still in Wyoming right now.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

2 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I know this is something a bit better suited for that LGBT thread, but how do you think I could come out?

Depends do you have Bible thumping parents or family?

13 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

No.

I'd say just tell them then. Unless you know what their views are. I'd find out how they feel about homosexuality first then tell them if favorable . 

6 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

I'd say just tell them then. Unless you know what their views are. I'd find out how they feel about homosexuality first then tell them if favorable . 

Despite their political standings my family is tolerable about it. Hell, my dad didn't have a problem with his brother, who is also gay.

He did have a problem with him though, that doesn't involve his sexuality.

Despite their political standings my family is tolerable about it. Hell, my dad didn't have a problem with his brother, who is also gay.

He did have a problem with him though, that doesn't involve his sexuality.

Then I say just go for it. Sounds like they wouldn't care. Best get it off your chest and just do you man. 

7 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

More proof what pathetic subhumans "lead" the USA.

How on Earth arent they locked up in the darkest dungeon by now? Wtf is going on?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

10 minutes ago, Praesi said:

More proof what pathetic subhumans "lead" the USA.

How on Earth arent they locked up in the darkest dungeon by now? Wtf is going on?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252

Hey, Obama isn't that bad imo.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

Hey, Obama isn't that bad imo.

He´s a fucking puppet.

1 minute ago, Praesi said:

He´s a fucking puppet.

What do you  mean?

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

What do you  mean?

He´s a puppet to the warmongering "elite" (scum and subhumans in my eyes) like Clinton is. War, Dronemurdering, funding of ISIS ect. The USA has gone rogue a long time ago and he serve those Criminals.

Ordered some christmas gifts for some friends. 

Got in on that Sennheiser drop that sold out today, going to my headphone nerd buddy. Hes talked about them since they announced it. It crushed him when he didnt get them. He'll get them regardless. 

Another buddy is planning a new pc build. Hes upgrading from a 2600k, 780 sli build. 

I went ahead and ordered him for his bday/xmas a 960 evo 500gb m2 drive. 

Those 2 friends are single handedly the best guys I know. When i got out of the military and was having real real bad PTSD issues, they lended so much help. 

I was mentally broken and they pushed me to get help and get better. 

So every christmas and their birthday I buy them something they want or I think that help them. 

One wants those headphones, the other is an m2 drive that my buddy was looking at but hes messed with my pc and ruled it out as overkill. 

Which is kinda true, an m2 drive isnt a drastic change, its more subtle. The jump from hdd to ssd is bigger than ssd to m2.  

My buddy getting the m2 drive is more of a bang for buck builder than anything. An m2 drive isnt needed, the speed isnt noticeable, especially coming from an ssd as a bootdrive.

Tower.PNG

"You don't need headphones, all you need is willpower!" ~MicroCenter employee

How to use a WiiMote and Nunchuck as your mouse!

Specs:
Graphics Card: EVGA 750 Ti SC
PSU: Corsair CS450M
RAM: A-Data XPG V1.0 (1x8GB) (Red)
Procrastinator: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.4GHz 1.3V
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black)
Speakers and Headphones: Monitor Speakers and Phlips SHP9500s
MoBo: MSI Z97 PC MATE
SSD: SanDisk Ultra II (240GB)
Monitor: LG 29UM68-P
Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (2016) (Browns)

Webcam/mic: Logitech C270

9 minutes ago, BingoFishy said:

I see that and raise you this:

Capture.PNG

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

?

135d5aaa18bd1a97.jpg

6 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I see that and raise you this:

That price though. Even I can get it for 400 CAD less in this god forsaken place. And prices are usually huge here. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Hi gys. Any ideas for a low wattage mini itx build but with todos los cojones.

10 hours ago, Bouzoo said:

That price though. Even I can get it for 400 CAD less in this god forsaken place. And prices are usually huge here. 

That's not the true price, that's a combination of right after they released and typical amazon price bugs where they charge way more than anywhere else.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.