Laptop goes to sleep/hibernation mode randomly

My laptop goes to rest mode on itself aproximatelly every 5 minutes.

Prior to this a repair guy changed the cooler on it since it died this morning and he used a similar one so we could get the laptop working. Is there a possibility that the cooler is affecting the magnetic field of the HALL sensor (The laptop's lid magnets) and causes it to go to sleep mode?

Have you checked the power and sleep settings in Windows? Sometimes laptops are set to 5 minutes for display timeout by default.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

2 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Have you checked the power and sleep settings in Windows? Sometimes laptops are set to 5 minutes for display timeout by default.

The laptop's battery is dead so I've set every power setting for when the laptop is plugged in to never. Also just set the battery ones hoping it does something.

from what you said, if you plugged the laptop in and device still goes to sleep/hibernate after setting it to never, and you just recently change the cooler. chances are the cooler isnt working properly either because its not seated properly causing the cooler not cooling the cpu/gpu properly causing it to go to hibernation or the cooler isnt good enough to handle the cpu/gpu and your laptop went on hibernation to avoid over heating.

my very old laptop has this issue too where the device would just shut it self down after few minutes of using it and turns out the fan can barely moves thanks to the dust resulting with the cpu not getting enough cooling