170-200 fps in CS:GO with RTX3060Ti

So yeah, as the title says I have an underperforming PC, RTX3060Ti i5-12400F 16GB RAM, the cooling is not the problem, The CPU and GPU works as it should work (tested them with HWmonitor etc.), for some reason if I turn off the CFG (Control Flow Guard) Exploit protection than I dont have stuttering but I have still low fps, I have a 1440P monitor it does not matter what resolution do I set in CS:GO it has the same results and same with other games too not only CS:GO, I have a 500W Platinum power supply wich is enough for that spec, I even have high input lag wich is killin me in CS pls help I tried literally everything I just hope somebody will say something that I did not tried yet (I reinstalled windows too) 

1 hour ago, Bonto said:

So yeah, as the title says I have an underperforming PC, RTX3060Ti i5-12400F 16GB RAM, the cooling is not the problem, The CPU and GPU works as it should work (tested them with HWmonitor etc.), for some reason if I turn off the CFG (Control Flow Guard) Exploit protection than I dont have stuttering but I have still low fps, I have a 1440P monitor it does not matter what resolution do I set in CS:GO it has the same results and same with other games too not only CS:GO, I have a 500W Platinum power supply wich is enough for that spec, I even have high input lag wich is killin me in CS pls help I tried literally everything I just hope somebody will say something that I did not tried yet (I reinstalled windows too) 

what is the refreshrate of your monitor?

1 minute ago, Hinjima said:

what is the refreshrate of your monitor?

165hz GSync turned off

Just now, Bonto said:

165hz GSync turned off

Turn Gsync on / Vsync off, that should help with the input lag.  No need to have more than 200fps on a 165hz monitor anyways, it can only show 165fps max.

7 minutes ago, Bonto said:

165hz GSync turned off

Is the CPU / GPU boosting correctly too ?

20 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Turn Gsync on / Vsync off, that should help with the input lag.  No need to have more than 200fps on a 165hz monitor anyways, it can only show 165fps max.

ofc not but man, if you have a PC that you know performs better ofc you will want that performance, AND Gsync is not good with cs or other competitive games, It will not fix my issue

15 minutes ago, Bonto said:

ofc not but man, if you have a PC that you know performs better ofc you will want that performance, AND Gsync is not good with cs or other competitive games, It will not fix my issue

Never heard that before. Why is Gsync bad in competitive games?

16 hours ago, Hinjima said:

Never heard that before. Why is Gsync bad in competitive games?

,,G sync only causes input lag if your fps are exceeding the max refresh rate of your monitor.˝