Cheap full tower minimalist case with window

Hey guys,

I'm just wondering if there is a cheap minimalist full tower case with a window (i'm thinking £80 or under). I love the look of the corsair 750D, and if there aren't any cheaper alternatives I will just save for a bit longer and pony up for that. However at £120, it's very expensive, practically out of my price range in fact. So if any of you guys know any cheap full tower minimalist cases with a window I would love to hear about it. Also the window is a MUST for me and it has to be a full tower as I think that the define R4 just looks too small.

Thanks

-Billy

nzxt h440
Not full tower, but big enough

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

*Inb4 people force you into the R4*

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

define xl?

I thought about this but I must stress that a window is a must. Thanks for the suggestion though :)

nzxt h440

Not full tower, but big enough

it looks good, but at £95 it kind of defeats the object. However, I am not very familiar with NZXT and when I started looking at their website I found that the phantom in black and orange really caught my eye. I know it's very close to the 750D in terms of price but I think it looks really good. What do you think about this case? In fact it looks so good that if I got it I would be willing to go the extra mile and do a window mod ( I know that there is already a windowed panel available, but I like to have a nice large rectangular window so that I can see the PSU as well). I am a great fan of Be Quiet! and think that their products would go great in this case :D

I thought about this but I must stress that a window is a must. Thanks for the suggestion though :)

it looks good, but at £95 it kind of defeats the object. However, I am not very familiar with NZXT and when I started looking at their website I found that the phantom in black and orange really caught my eye. I know it's very close to the 750D in terms of price but I think it looks really good. What do you think about this case? In fact it looks so good that if I got it I would be willing to go the extra mile and do a window mod ( I know that there is already a windowed panel available, but I like to have a nice large rectangular window so that I can see the PSU as well). I am a great fan of Be Quiet! and think that their products would go great in this case :D

Phantom cases are really good, but the build quality may not be the finest. I am a 750D owner and it's a great case, but it's huge. 

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

Maybe an urban case from thermaltake??

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

I have the Switch 810 and it falls under that category as well. Rather expensive, but a fantastic case if you can fit it.

Desktop: ASUS ROG Maximus V Formula - 3570k @ 4.2 Ghz - Gigabyte GTX 670 WF3 - G.Skill 16 GB 1600Mhz - Antec 900W - 128GB Crucial M4 - 2TB Hitachi HDD - NZXT H440

Mobile: Nexus 6P (current)  - Razer Blade 256 GB Laptop