Anyone know anything about Rockspace mesh networking?

TheAngryIntern

I have a friend who is looking for an affordable WiFi mesh system for her house and she sent me a link to a good deal on Amazon. Trouble is, I've never heard of Rockspace before. Anyone know if they're any good? If she gets it, is this going to be a case of "There's a reason it was so cheap"?

I looked up their terms of service.

Please be aware that the operating service of the Website and other products and services related to Hechuang Yousu Services (as defined below) are provided by Shenzhen Hechuang Yousu Trading Co., Ltd. and its affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Hechuang Yousu” or “we”).

Chinese router? Automatic pass from me.

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

1 hour ago, Skipple said:

I looked up their terms of service.

Please be aware that the operating service of the Website and other products and services related to Hechuang Yousu Services (as defined below) are provided by Shenzhen Hechuang Yousu Trading Co., Ltd. and its affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Hechuang Yousu” or “we”).

Chinese router? Automatic pass from me.

Thanks.  I wasn't feeling great about it, either.  Seemed a bit shady.  I steered her in another direction.