How does my bulid look.?

If this is a gaming focused PC, you can make a few improvements. The 7800X3D is preferable due to having only one CCD so it's faster in games, and samsung SSDs are more expensive than they're worth for the average gamer.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Let us know:

1. What you plan you use it for
  2. The resolution and refresh rate of your monitor
  3. What your idea budget is
  4. What country you'll be shopping in
  5. Anything esle you want out of it

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.

No need for a hdd

I try to be a human, but I cannot, because I have returned to monke.

Spoiler

Hehe boi

Spoiler

POV- when it can run crysis-

( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)

14 minutes ago, UnknownWalls said:

No need for a hdd

Or at least a 4TB+ one 

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

The cooler is not adequate for optimal CPU performance.

A memory kit that supports EXPO would be preferable.

A 250GB boot drive is too small.

Typically NVMe drives are price competitive with SATA SSD. It would not surprise me that a 2TB NVMe drive cost less than the 3 drives in the build.

A 750W or 850W PSU would be more than adequate.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Just post the PCPartPicker list. Don’t buy 7950x3D, it sucks and it’s way overpriced, get 7800x3D instead for gaming or 7950x for productivity.

The H100i sucks and is overpriced, get a liquid freezer II A-RGB instead from arctic B-stock on ebay.

Get a fast gen4 SSD instead of a slower gen3 one

don’t buy SATA SSDs except when you need to expand storage and are out of M.2 and PCIe slots

Don’t buy an HDD, 2tb gen4 SSDs are around $100-150 now.

SP120 fans are bad and overpriced, get Arctic P12 A-RGB fans instead

Your mobo is also a bit overpriced, but not that bad.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DvNRrD

Here’s a MUCH better parts list that should cost about the same. You can get some A-RGB fans to replace the stock fans too, if you want.

38 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

Or at least a 4TB+ one 

agree on both. at that level of spec either all SSD or combination of both with bigger size HDD.

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

Do NOT pair a 7950x3d with a mid-tier motherboard.. (12+2) Power stages. You need like (20+2) or (18+2) VRM power controllers to support all those cores hitting max frequency's;Like the Asus Strix X670E-E or the Asus CROSSHAIR HERO.  as well as a 360 AIO cooler too.

G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB Series (AMD Expo) 64GB (2 x 32GB) 288-Pin SDRAM DDR5 6000 CL30-40-40-96   (better)

get the Samsung PRO drive. do not get the evo, get the PRO. it is worth the money.   

thats all it would be a sick build. if you want the same performance look at my build. 

On 4/16/2023 at 11:49 AM, brob said:

The cooler is not adequate for optimal CPU performance.

A memory kit that supports EXPO would be preferable.

A 250GB boot drive is too small.

Typically NVMe drives are price competitive with SATA SSD. It would not surprise me that a 2TB NVMe drive cost less than the 3 drives in the build.

A 750W or 850W PSU would be more than adequate.

Can you explain the first three to me like

im five..? I’m already bought all the part and have the build pretty much built just have boot and bios issues. Why isn’t this cooler enough..? And why is 250 boot drive to small..?

1 hour ago, DespereauxINC said:

Can you explain the first three to me like

im five..? I’m already bought all the part and have the build pretty much built just have boot and bios issues. Why isn’t this cooler enough..? And why is 250 boot drive to small..?

AMD recommends a 280 cooler for 7000x3d CPU. While a 240 AIO like the H100i work, there may be situations that generate more heat than the AIO can handle. Fans will become loud as they spin up and the CPU may have to throttle.

Stock memory speed is 5200. To achieve faster speeds memory has to be "overclocked". EXPO is the AMD equivalent of Intel XMP that facilitates memory speeds beyond stock. Some AMD motherboards support both XMP and EXPO.

Boot drives accumulate files over time. A 250GB drive will require aggressive management after a few years.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.