Custom liquid cooling loop for 79503xd and 4090oc

Hello. I am brand new to water cooling and this would be my second build ever.

I am somewhat handy and was thinking about making a wall mounted frame for my PC when i came across the ThermalTake core p5 open/wall-mounted case. 

I would like do a custom loop watercooling for my build to reduce noise but mainly for looks. The idea is to mount it above my monitor in a corner.  

My question is what sort radiator/s would I need to be able to provide decent cooling for my Asus tuf 4090 oc and the  Amd 7950x3d. I am hoping to play around with some overclocking for both cpu and gpu hence the concern about the cooling. 

ThermalTake core p5 can take up to 1 x 480mm rad out of the box, but I can 3dprint an additional set of radiator brackets for the top of the case like in this build, but would prefer to stick with the original design: (picture is from 

u/VanGoghComplex on reddit).

So I am curios if a single 480mm rad will do or I should start thinking about the mounts for a second one? Or even go back to making my own wall case/mount.

Thanks to all.

P.S. I was hoping to stick to Corsair parts for the loop. The rad I was looking at is the xr7 480mm that is 55mm thick. 

Just in case, motherboard is an Asus x670e-e, ram is 2x32 Corsair Dominator 6000.

n2385ol5mw521.jpg