EVGA SuperNova G2 PSU, where's rebate?

I've never dealt with rebate before, as I've never bought anything with rebate in the first place. 

I bought this PSU from NCIXUS.com, and without the rebate it was a great deal. I bought it back in April, paid $106.56 so I'd say it's still a win, but I can't find anything involving rebate. I looked on the box of it, inside it, look at the paper they sent me basically just saying that I purchased it, I can't find anything dealing with rebate. I went to EVGA's rebate center to find any info, and they just ask me to provide an offer code. On everything I could find, there was no code starting with "EGA-" like it asks on the site. Am I missing something super simple here? Anyone know what I should do?

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

It should be on the receipt you got with the order, or the confirmation mail.

Do you mean this thing? If not, that's the only thing I got. Also, I didn't see any code like that in any e-mail confirmation that I got.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

NCIX Canada has a section somewhere that shows the rebate codes and what's applicable. I can't remember where/can show since I'm on my phone, but you can look there for the info you need. I did it for 2x EVGA, 1x ASUS and 1x Corsair rebates last Christmas.

The US one probably has similar.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!