What's the best CPU air cooler for my dell optiplex 9020MT?

Hello there, thanks in advance for checking this post out! Anyways, what would be the best air cooler possible under 60 bucks for my dell optiplex 9020MT? It uses an i7-4770 and I'm curious as to what's the best cooler In that price range that I can fit in here. Also please tell me beforehand if or what adapters I will need if required. (Link them too if you can) Without furtherado. Please suggest away! 

20230411_173651.jpg

20230411_173638.jpg

Dont see a reason to upgrade the cooler aside from noise and noise wise you can just control the fan to run slower

you are fine upto tjmax (100c) since you are only running stock speeds with stock voltages that problably dont exceed 1.3v

biggest upgrade you can do for free is taking off the sidepanel, you problably dont even need to run it up to 100c if you want silence when the sidepanel is off and fresh air can actually get to your components

I have an i7 4790 in mine and the stock cooler with Arctic MX4 paste keeps temperatures really nice under any load. If you're not making a window side panel, I recommend you keep using the stock cooler. 

This dude put a Cryorig H7 in his.

https://www.dell.com/community/Optiplex-Desktops/Looking-for-air-cooler-for-Optiplex-9020-MT/m-p/7764104/highlight/true#M47398

So it seems the heatsink mount is standard. You might need an adapter for the fan though, like this.

https://www.amazon.com/Pocaton-Female-Socket-Connector-Cooling/dp/B073XJV5L9/

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain