Randomly Freezing and closing applications

shlokD

I had gotten another set of GSKILL TridentZ Kit of 32GB (2x16)DDR4 from my RMA replacement so i thought of installing the total of 64GB in my system, but after installing all 4 sticks my PC will randomly freeze for a second or two and would randomly crash any application or game running.
I have tried memory diagnostics to check whether if any RAM sticks were going bad or not but the test did not show any problem.
One more thing to mention I checked my RAM temps with only 2 sticks under full load it would be around 52-56C, Idk if that is an issue or not.
It would be really helpful is anyone could help me on this matter, 64GB of memory would be quite helpful for my work.

I recommend using memtest86, recently I bought new kit of RAMs and the windows memory diagnostics didn'f find anything but memest86 showed a few thousand errors and I returned RAM. On memtest86 site you can find a comprehensive video showing how to prepare the USB and perform the test. Prepare for at least few hours and do not pause it even if the first of four checks goes without errors.

Besides, check the compatibility of your ram with the mobo on the vendor site if you haven't already done it.