HELP ME! MONITOR LOSES SIGNAL, GPU FANS SPEED UP WHILE GAMING

MacanKetawa

Hey, I've been having this problem for about 1-2 months now and haven't been able to figure out a solution and it is driving me insane. While playing certain demanding games like Star Citizen and Apex Legends, my monitors will randomly lose signal at the same time. I can still hear audio when this happens and the computer is still running, but the only way to get a signal again is to force shutdown and restart. The graphics card also seems to max out its fans while in this lost signal state and goes back to normal after the restart. This doesn't seem to happen when I play games like League of Legends which are less demanding, and it doesn't seem to happen when I run stress tests such as Superposition Benchmark, Furmark, and OCCT (I ran these for longer than 30 minutes). Sometimes the issue will happen 5-10 minutes into a game I'm playing, other times it can take an hour or longer before it happens. I also see Windows Events logged such as dwm.exe being faulted. I've read numerous other threads of similar issues and there never seems to be a concrete answer for what the problem may be. I've read it could be a driver issue, BIOS issue, NVIDIA settings issue, GSYNC issue, PSU issue, GPU issue, Motherboard issue, or even something weird with running single AOC monitors at 144 hz. I don't currently have spare parts to try out if it's a hardware problem, but I was wondering if there were things I could try before resorting to purchasing new hardware. This PC is new (just reaching half a year old) so I was hoping that it is a relatively simple setting/driver fix that I have not tried yet that fixes the issue. I've already tried disabling GSYNC, messing with power settings, checking for overheating, unplugging a monitor, and rolling back to a later driver and still get the same issue.

Below are my PC specs:
AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600X Processors
Gigabyte GeForce RTX™ 3070 8GB GDDR6 
16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3200MHz Dual Channel Memory (Kingston Fury Beast)
Aorus B550I PRO AX ITX, ARGB, 802.11ac, 2.5GbE LAN, 1 PCIe x16, 4 SATA3, 2x M.2 Cooler Master SFX 750 Watts - 80 Plus Gold Power Supply, WD Blue 250Gb M.2 NVMe & Adata 1TB M.2 NVMe
No Overclocking Windows 11 Pro
BIOS: American Megatrends International, LLC. F5, 8/23/2021

• 8 months later...

Did you ever find out how to fix this? Having the same issue with a 4080 for a month or so.