Is my usb type c cable supposed to get really hot?

Today I have received my led magnetic type c cable and I'm just a bit worried now. It is functional and working with fast charging so this isn't something 'cheap' or is it. I bought this on AliExpress which wasn't such a smart idea but had good reviews so I said why not. Overall my total came out to £3.07 GBP equivalent to $3.87. I was charging fine, still is, I felt the plug usb a connector and it was pretty hot felt like 35 degrees Celsius (95 Fahrenheit) not sure didn't have a thermal camera or any of that kind of tech. If this helps in temperature-wise it is just bearable to touch. It has a a metal wall surrounding the circuit underneath data + data - you get it and I'm just worried as I feel like it shouldn't be this hot. However the cable is thin which probably doesn't help aswell. Can I get any suggestions on why and if this is alright to be happening or is there a plan B?

1 minute ago, Caroline said:

What are you using it for?

Current generates heat.

Just charging my phone. I just don't want it to be a fire hazard or something dangerous understandable for a 5v charger and 12v