I want to buy a new graphics card but i'm worried about my psu

Methead

I used to have a rx580 but its broken and when i go to the nearest technician he said that the chipset is broken and when i tried a new graphics card in my motherboard(H110M-DS2)it didnt get recognized and i found out the PCIe slot is also broken.i have bought a new motherboard and want to test out my new graphics card but i'm afraid that the pcie cable from the psu(Dengen 650W 80+ Gold)might brick my new graphics card what should i do

23 minutes ago, Methead said:

I used to have a rx580 but its broken and when i go to the nearest technician he said that the chipset is broken and when i tried a new graphics card in my motherboard(H110M-DS2)it didnt get recognized and i found out the PCIe slot is also broken.i have bought a new motherboard and want to test out my new graphics card but i'm afraid that the pcie cable from the psu(Dengen 650W 80+ Gold)might brick my new graphics card what should i do

well if u rlly want u can buy a new one but i dont know whats roung wthit or if its fine

Never heard about that PSU and can't find anything about it, probably trash.

Get a tier A or tier B PSU from the tier list. Wattage depends on which GPU you bought. PSU tier list