Not getting the FPS shown in Benchmarks on Youtube

I have AIO PC with 5500U with iGPU and 8 gigs of ram clocked at 3200MHz but not getting the fps in minecraft as shown in many of the benchmark videos while they are getting 100+ FPS i am hardly getting 50, please tell me the reason where i am having the problem.

.one of the Video i am talking about

6 minutes ago, sidddharth.goswami said:

I have AIO PC with 5500U with iGPU and 8 gigs of ram clocked at 3200MHz but not getting the fps in minecraft as shown in many of the benchmark videos while they are getting 100+ FPS i am hardly getting 50, please tell me the reason where i am having the problem.

.one of the Video i am talking about

Mobile processors have configurable power limits, its likely your AIO is set to use less power than the machine in the video.

I have a 2500U laptop that does 60fps for a good 10 minutes, then it clocks itself down and drops to 30fps with seemingly no fix - its hard-coded into the BIOS on some level.  That's the extremely frustrating thing about AIO/laptops, you have no idea before buying it what performance profile its actually been built for.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

Its also possible they only used a single stick of RAM and/or slower RAM than its capable of using, which will reduce performance too.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

• 2 weeks later...

Also, in first minute of the video, creator notes that unless you exactly same settings, your situation may vary. This kind of video showing fps is really bad. Its much better to use settings presets as then all variables stay as close to same across multiple configurations.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv