Blackmagic Quad HDMI Recorder not working properly

Eiermann

Hi guys,

fist of all english is not my native language so if something is not clear feel free to ask.

I am using a Blackmagic Quad HDMI Recorder as my capture card. However only one camera works. I have another exact model of the working camera and i adjusted every setting found in the settings Tab to be the same as the working one (The Cameras are Panasonic Lumix G81) if I am not mistaken. I even tried resetting all the settings but that did not help. I have tried every combination of HDMI cables and mini HDMI to HDMI Adapters but that did not make a difference. I have also confirmed that the HDMI output of the not working camera is still functional by hooking it up to an external monitor. It worked flawlessly. Changing resolutions and framerate does not make a difference and it does not make a difference if i test the cameras with only one or multiple cameras plugged into the capture card. I am using the latest version version of Desktop Video Setup and I have gone through every troubleshooting process the Blackmagic support has told me to try. They now want me to send it back to them but I have purchased the device more than two years ago so as far as I'm aware (correct me if I am wrong) this could end up being pricy. (I am living in Germany if that makes any difference in that regard)

Thank you for your time! 

Below i am going to send my Streaming-PC's specs.

CPU: i7-8700 CPU, 3.2 GHz, 6 Kerne
RAM: 32 GB
Drive 500 GB SSD
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

64b2e427-dd34-473b-8e7a-d3e5958fa641.jpeg

a2343b3e-30a9-40ea-a752-916a01191826.jpeg

87ae26a5-d2ad-4c75-add8-4132a089d778.jpeg