planning on bying a new pc later this year any tips on parts

Budget (including currency): 30 000 - 40 000 NOK 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: MSFS 2020, fs22, snowruner, CS2022, gta, ets2 and many more.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): https://www.komplett.no/wishlist/shared/aebf83cf-96ac-49a9-a4ed-d805f5c4d0f6 (In Norwegian) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/TP2tZw, I am upgrading from a 6-7 year old gaming laptop that is the ASUS fx553ve. I am probably planning on buying it later this year, maybe in the summer. I am going to play on 2560X1440P 165Hz monitors.

The spec lists are really good for what you are wanting. The only thing i'd say is try and find a lesser priced windows key or just don't use a key at all, I'm pretty sure that is still allowed.

1 minute ago, 4ce_Games said:

The spec lists are really good for what you are wanting. The only thing i'd say is try and find a lesser priced windows key or just don't use a key at all, I'm pretty sure that is still allowed.

the windows key is just a random windows 11 key i found i am not planing on using 100$ on a windows install

9 minutes ago, Jan Sverre said:

I am probably planning on buying it later this year, maybe in the summer.

Ask again in the summer then. By that point we might have more GPUs release, pricing on the currently available GPUs might shift, and so many other factors that would cause any real recommendation made today to be out of date within about a week, let alone 3+ months. 

2 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Ask again in the summer then. By that point we might have more GPUs release, pricing on the currently available GPUs might shift, and so many other factors that would cause any real recommendation made today to be out of date within about a week, let alone 3+ months. 

ok

36 minutes ago, 4ce_Games said:

It is

I try to be a human, but I cannot, because I have returned to monke.

Spoiler

Hehe boi

Spoiler

POV- when it can run crysis-

( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)