Looking for bluetooth headphone recommendations (Considering Momentum 4 or Sony MX5)

fabio73

So I'm looking for a new set of bluetooth over ear headphones primarily for Twitch streams, YouTube videos and podcasts, and occasionally music.  As the title says, I'm currently considering the Sennheiser Momentum 4 and the Sony WH-1000XM5; leaning towards the Momentum 4.

Would love to hear people's experience with either of these headphones, or recommendations for other headphones that might be in a slightly higher price range if the quality is a big step up for not a lot more cost; but I have the flexibility to spend more.

Appreciate the feedback!

• 8 months later...
On 3/27/2023 at 12:41 AM, rice guru said:

between the 2 the xm5 is a better pick

On 3/25/2023 at 9:42 PM, Ahoy Hoy said:

Sony all the way. Not even a question.

hey, i'm looking at the same choice rn and i was wondering what your opinion would be if the senheiser was 100€ cheaper than the sony (it's usualy 30 but i can get it on sale rn) thanks!

5 hours ago, PedroBento1996 said:

hey, i'm looking at the same choice rn and i was wondering what your opinion would be if the senheiser was 100€ cheaper than the sony (it's usualy 30 but i can get it on sale rn) thanks!

Sennheiser every day of the week, XM5 are some of the worst ANC headphones I've ever used

On 12/12/2023 at 2:28 AM, PedroBento1996 said:

xm5 has battery issues right now where they can potentially blow yup in your ears i would not trust any sony TWS at the moment until it's fixed and the next model comes out. i know the title say xm4 but this extends to the xm5 as well.