How'd I do?

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/XsWLGL

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  (Purchased For $178.30) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black 82.52 CFM CPU Cooler  (Purchased For $102.61) 
Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $168.79) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory  (Purchased For $52.74) 
Storage: Crucial P3 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $52.74) 
Storage: Seagate FireCuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200 RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Video Card: PowerColor Hellhound Radeon RX 6700 XT 12 GB Video Card  (Purchased For $300.00) 
Case: Thermaltake Commander MS/I Snow Edition ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $25.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RM750e 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $105.49) 
Wireless Network Adapter: Ziyituod ZYT-AX210S 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax PCIe x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  (Purchased For $20.75) 
Total: $1006.42
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-03-20 20:24 EDT-0400

Was going for a gaming rig that could play most games at 1440p at high settings, and this definitely fits the bill. Been playing a lot of Deathloop lately, and playing that at 1440p on high settings I average around 70 fps. And it looks great, too. Currently running it stock so I'm also open to any suggestions to getting the most performance outta this thing.

Wasted money on the NH-D15, 5600x could be cooled with box cooler, that said any decent <$30 cooler would be an upgrade.

PSU could be a 650W to save money, overkill motherboard that you have to get a wireless adapter for, if that 6700XT was truly $300 then it was a good deal.

Not an expert, just bored at work. Please quote me or mention me if you would like me to see your reply. **may edit my posts a few times after posting**

CPU: Intel i5-12400

GPU: Asus TUF RX 6800 XT OC

Mobo: Asus Prime B660M-A D4 WIFI MSI PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4

RAM: Team Delta TUF Alliance 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16

SSD: Team MP33 1TB

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A

Cooler: ID-Cooling SE-234 ARGB

Pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wnxDfv
Displays: Samsung Odyssey G5 S32AG50 32" 1440p 165hz | AOC 27G2E 27" 1080p 144hz

Laptop: ROG Strix Scar III G531GU Intel i5-9300H GTX 1660Ti Mobile| OS: Windows 10 Home

39 minutes ago, Dukesilver27- said:

Wasted money on the NH-D15, 5600x could be cooled with box cooler, that said any decent <$30 cooler would be an upgrade.

PSU could be a 650W to save money, overkill motherboard that you have to get a wireless adapter for, if that 6700XT was truly $300 then it was a good deal.

Yeah I bought the D15 back when I was still considering an intel build (or a more demanding Ryzen CPU). 100% know it's way overkill for this CPU (but I may end up upgrading to an X3D CPU in the future, so I just consider it future-proofing). Same for the PSU just planning in case I upgrade. As for the motherboard, honestly with that I just went with what Best Buy had in stock I was too impatient to wait for the mail haha. As for the GPU, found it on facebook marketplace guy had only used it lightly for a year before upgrading. Gotta get those deals when ya can. Was a risk going used but the thing looked mint and has given me zero issues since I started running it.

1 hour ago, MavStevens said:

Yeah I bought the D15 back when I was still considering an intel build (or a more demanding Ryzen CPU). 100% know it's way overkill for this CPU (but I may end up upgrading to an X3D CPU in the future, so I just consider it future-proofing). Same for the PSU just planning in case I upgrade. As for the motherboard, honestly with that I just went with what Best Buy had in stock I was too impatient to wait for the mail haha. As for the GPU, found it on facebook marketplace guy had only used it lightly for a year before upgrading. Gotta get those deals when ya can. Was a risk going used but the thing looked mint and has given me zero issues since I started running it.

Well instead of making raw list you should also show you what you already bought so we can integrate it. Using parts youve own is the best way to save massively on PC purchases. Using the gear icon on each parts or the configure button on mobile, you can set the price or merchant of choice in PCPP.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

20 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

Well instead of making raw list you should also show you what you already bought so we can integrate it. Using parts youve own is the best way to save massively on PC purchases. Using the gear icon on each parts or the configure button on mobile, you can set the price or merchant of choice in PCPP.

Yeah I did that this is a PC I actually just built. Looking for an appraisal more than build recommendations haha. And also pointers on getting the most out of it, of course (dabbled with some overclocks. CPU did fine but had some stability issues with the GPU)

1 hour ago, MavStevens said:

Yeah I did that this is a PC I actually just built. Looking for an appraisal more than build recommendations haha. And also pointers on getting the most out of it, of course (dabbled with some overclocks. CPU did fine but had some stability issues with the GPU)

sighs

I dont know if im being amnestic'd on but i swear those purchased flags wasnt there yesterday.

Then i pretty much share with what @Dukesilver27- says in this case really. The PSU is a bit of an overkill unless if youre looking forward for a 5800X3D and a 4070 or 7700XT that would come out, same with the cooling. You could try to tighten the timing but really for what it is if it performs its going.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.