Computer won't start after I overclocked my memory clock speed

I wanted to overclock my cpu because it was bottlenecking. I have a Ryzen 5 2600x and a Aorus B450 pro wifi motherboard. I used AMD MASTER and I stupidly raised my clock speed to the max (2500). 2500 what I don't know exactly, probably MHz. Now I try and boot it up and my motherboard gives me a consistent red light in the bottom right of my board. I try and boot it up and I get nothing. I can't even access the bios. The only way to turn it off is to switch off the PSU. So my question is, what do I do.

Clear the CMOS. There's two ways of doing it, either finding the two pins responsible for clearing CMOS and connecting them with a screw driver for 5-10 seconds or just pulling out the button sell battery below the GPU for 5-10 seconds. I'd do the second option. 

Also, there are 4 red LEDs in the bottom right of the board, which one is lighting up? If it's the one in the top right (DRAM) that would make sense, but if it's something else it would be useful to know. 

7 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Clear the CMOS. There's two ways of doing it, either finding the two pins responsible for clearing CMOS and connecting them with a screw driver for 5-10 seconds or just pulling out the button sell battery below the GPU for 5-10 seconds. I'd do the second option. 

If OP needs a pictured guide, Intel made a general guide on clearing CMOS on an ATX-standard board. Works on pretty much all computers really.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 hour ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Also, there are 4 red LEDs in the bottom right of the board, which one is lighting up? If it's the one in the top right (DRAM) that would make sense, but if it's something else it would be useful to know. 

Yup, that worked. She booted up like normal right after. Thanks a million, I lowered my life expectancy by a few years from the stress but I appreciate your help. Cheers