TX1300 and Zotac 4090 AMP

Baron_Backdoor

Hopefully a silly question but i'll ask anyway, I have a new TX1300 PSU which came with a pair of HVPWR cables for 40x0 series cards, they are marked as 600W but only 2 cables to the PSU. Will this be sufficient? I've read that most are 3 or 4 cable. 

4 minutes ago, Baron_Backdoor said:

Hopefully a silly question but i'll ask anyway, I have a new TX1300 PSU which came with a pair of HVPWR cables for 40x0 series cards, they are marked as 600W but only 2 cables to the PSU. Will this be sufficient? I've read that most are 3 or 4 cable. 

If there is a cable included with your gpu then use that one, but be sure to bend it at the right angle or get the right angle 12VHPWR adapter from the link below and buy the one that you want but yes it should be 3 or 4

90 Degree Angled Adapter – CableMod Global Store

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

34 minutes ago, Baron_Backdoor said:

HVPWR cables are usually 2 cables, its the adapters that are four as the old PCIe connectors are only rated at 150W each, the cable itself is usually rated 300W thus why only two are required with the new connector.

Even with the old PCIe connector its usually one connector to the PSU with 2xPCIe 150W connectors per cable.  So basically the same.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7