Recently upgraded my CPU, MoBo and RAM and installed windows 11, and my games keep closing.

3 days ago I upgraded my old i5 7400 for a ryzen 5 5600. I did a clean install of windows 11 and download my apps and games. On the first day everything was normal, all games running fine. On the second day the games keep closing (not crashing) I was playing normally and then Just close It. It happen in ALL my games (CSGO, R6, The Sims 4, Battlefield V, the division 2) all of them just keept closing. And Warzone and BF 2042 keept giving a directx error message. I tried disabling XMP, uninstalling and installing games and GPU drives, ran cinebench to see if It was the CPU (It was normal), ran GPU benchmarks all of them were good, ran Windows Memory Diagnostic tool no errors, put in my old ram sticks (nothing). My temps are normal CPU 34º idle 55º gaming, GPU 40º idle 70º 75º gaming. I Just dont know what to do anymore. The PC runs great, every task is smooth, I can work Fine with it using VSCode, my Second monitor keeps playing Spotify or YouTube, but the game Just closes it. Has anyone had a problem like this before?

My Setup : 

Ryzen 5 5600
B550M Aorus Elite
2x8gb Corsair vengence 3200mhz
GTX 1060 6gb

(Sorry If It has spelling errors, english is not my First language)

Just a quick thought, is that RAM certified to run with Ryzen? Is there a label on the packaging, on either the new or the old kit? I had something similar happen to me, it turned out that the kit I got had two SKUs, one was Ryzen certified, the other was not. I happened to get one without it and it caused video driver crashes. Even though memtest didn't find any errors. Although I did also get crashes in GPU benchmarks, most notably Furmark.

You could try to run with a single stick of RAM, the problem is, even if it doesn't help, it still will not rule out RAM completely.

15 minutes ago, Verrierr said:

Just a quick thought, is that RAM certified to run with Ryzen? Is there a label on the packaging, on either the new or the old kit? I had something similar happen to me, it turned out that the kit I got had two SKUs, one was Ryzen certified, the other was not. I happened to get one without it and it caused video driver crashes. Even though memtest didn't find any errors. Although I did also get crashes in GPU benchmarks, most notably Furmark.

You could try to run with a single stick of RAM, the problem is, even if it doesn't help, it still will not rule out RAM completely.

It says on the packing that it is ryzen compatible, i tried running with one stick aswell, same problem occur on games.

43 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Run prime95 large ffts

It says : 

Torture test compled 11 tests in 27 minutes - 0 errors, 0 warnings.

It's possible it could be driver issues. Maybe try clean installs of all of your drivers. I would also download HWMonitor and check thermals, voltage, and wattage to see if anything stands out when you launch your games.

1 hour ago, Blick4 said:

It's possible it could be driver issues. Maybe try clean installs of all of your drivers. I would also download HWMonitor and check thermals, voltage, and wattage to see if anything stands out when you launch your games.

I'll test it here and comeback

Check if Event Log shows driver errors corresponding with the times your games shutdown. If it does, I'd be willing to bet it's the same issue I've battled with. If you have a friend who also has a Ryzen system, I'd try to ask to borrow a stick for a day and check if that helps.

You could also try to enable Above 4G decoding if you haven't already, that seemed to have made things a bit more stable in my case.

1 hour ago, Blick4 said:

I made a clean install on all drivers and it still closed R6 and The sims 4. I think im going back to windows 10 to see if it solves anything.

7 minutes ago, Verrierr said:

Check if Event Log shows driver errors corresponding with the times your games shutdown. If it does, I'd be willing to bet it's the same issue I've battled with. If you have a friend who also has a Ryzen system, I'd try to ask to borrow a stick for a day and check if that helps.

You could also try to enable Above 4G decoding if you haven't already, that seemed to have made things a bit more stable in my case.

Event Log shows 1 critical error on Kernel-Power and 41 error (5 on "nvlddmkm", 16 on Kernel-EventTracing, 1 on Kernel-Boot, 9 application error, 1 event log,3 Service control, 1 VSS, 3 DistributedCOM, 1 HttpEvent). My friends with PC uses intel unfortunately. 

34 minutes ago, Dacctor said:

Event Log shows 1 critical error on Kernel-Power and 41 error (5 on "nvlddmkm", 16 on Kernel-EventTracing, 1 on Kernel-Boot, 9 application error, 1 event log,3 Service control, 1 VSS, 3 DistributedCOM, 1 HttpEvent). My friends with PC uses intel unfortunately. 

What errors are those? On nvlddmkm and application? Anything about display driver?

What about 4G decoding?

12 minutes ago, Verrierr said:

What errors are those? On nvlddmkm and application? Anything about display driver?

What about 4G decoding?

The nvlddmkm is a GPU driver error (I´m using the current nvidia driver 531.29), the application errors are from the .exe of the games.

I enabled the 4G decoding, but it stayed the same.

1 minute ago, Dacctor said:

The nvlddmkm is a GPU driver error (I´m using the current nvidia driver 531.29), the application errors are from the .exe of the games.

I enabled the 4G decoding, but it stayed the same.

Can you post the errors?

13 minutes ago, Verrierr said:

Can you post the errors?

Captura de tela 2023-03-17 003129.png

Captura de tela 2023-03-17 003229-1.png

Captura de tela 2023-03-17 003307-2.png

Just now, Dacctor said:

Captura de tela 2023-03-17 003129.png

Captura de tela 2023-03-17 003229-1.png

Captura de tela 2023-03-17 003307-2.png

All the other applications error are for TS4_x64.exe (which is The sims 4)

8 minutes ago, Verrierr said:

When reinstalling graphics drivers, did you use DDU?

No I didn´t

2 minutes ago, Dacctor said:

No I didn´t

Do try it then, with safe mode and everything.

50 minutes ago, Verrierr said:

Ok, I will do it tomorrow and comeback with results!

18 hours ago, Verrierr said:

I tried it, and didnt work. Keeps closing the games. I also ran a psu test and It came out fine.