Show off your desk setup, I would like to see it :D

Compact setup, might get hate for the keyboard and mouse in the drawer [I took off the front panel of the drawer and self installed a crossbeam underneath to support it] I dont have much room. The stairs next to it lead to the attic, which is almost never accessed so its not a big deal. I took a lot of time propping up a little fabric covered storage cube on the stairs, leveling it, cutting out a wood square to rest on it, and covering it in cloth too. My xbox rests on it nicely, and i use the second monitor to play on it.聽

Case : Lian Li mesh II rgb, lots of fans, no cooling problems.聽AIO : coolermaster ML240L V2

PSU :聽1000w gold evga

CPU : i7 11700k

RAM : g.skill 3200 ddr4 32gb total

GPU :聽evga ftw3 3080

Razer huntsman v3 with various stolen keycaps from microcenter [dont tell them], Razer deathadder v2 mouse, Razer kittys as a gag gift from some great friends. I have a usb hub mounted to my desk which controls some extra rgb lights, my dongles for htc vive trackers, I do a lot of vr gaming!!! Base stations are installed on my shelves

dual 27" 1440p monitors, I have crappy speakers for when Im eating and want to watch some ltt, but I am almost always using my kittys.聽

Its not perfect, but for how little room I have, this setup is amazing for me, I wouldnt have it any other way.

internals.jpg

front.jpg

angled.jpg

@spartan251That looks super nice 馃槃 if you were to upgrade something aesthetically, what would it be and why?

On 4/4/2023 at 4:27 PM, Hi P said:

@misterpcWhat's going on there? 馃ぃ

Hehe, organized chaos? All of the stuff can be plugged into one surge protector at under it's safety ratings, but I have all of my stuff plugged into it's own power strip, saves money having everything on a switch, those all plug into a surge protector, which plugs into a surge protector, with another power strip on the other side for light and box fan..

Then of course Mini PC, with an AMD Pro A10, don't laugh, on the wall, a 233MHZ Gateway 2000 under a $5 monitor..

And all of the wires all wrapped around each other for as much EM interference as possible, which there isn't any..

I sit to to left of the gateway, also my TV, a 32 inch is right behind the monitor, and the bottom corner is always blocked by it.. and I sit on my bed, and I am in my living room..聽

My God I hate being single..

What isn't shown.. is my storage dryer.. a working dryer that I use to store a bunch of vintage laptops..聽聽

Got ohter monitors now, swapped the 22 and 24 inch fhd to two 27 inch 1440p... and I need to clean up a little for fresher pics =)聽

20211228_061144.jpg

Main System:

Anghammarad : Asrock Taichi x570, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @4900 MHz. 32 GB DDR4 3600, some NVME SSDs, Gainward Phoenix RTX 3070TI

System 2 "Igluna" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward聽Phantom 760GTX.

System 3 "Inskah" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward聽Phantom 760GTX.

On the Road:聽Acer Aspire 5 Model A515-51G-54FD, Intel Core i5 7200U, 8 GB DDR4 Ram, 120 GB SSD, 1 TB SSD, Intel CPU GFX and Nvidia MX 150, Full HD IPS display

Media System "Vio": Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5700X, 64 GB Ram DDR4 3200 Mushkin, 1 275 GB Crucial MX SSD, 1 tb Crucial MX500 SSD. IBM 5015 Megaraid, 4聽Seagate Ironwolf 4TB聽HDD in raid 5, 4 WD RED 4 tb in another Raid 5, Gainward Phoenix GTX 1060

(Abit Fatal1ty FP9 IN SLI, C2Duo E8400, 6 GB Ram DDR2 800, far too less diskspace, Gainward Phantom 560 GTX broken need fixing)

Nostalgia: Amiga 1200, Tower Build, CPU/FPU/MMU 68EC020, 68030, 68882 @50 Mhz, 10 MByte ram (2 MB Chip, 8 MB Fast), Fast SCSI II, 2 CDRoms, 2 1 GB SCSI II IBM Harddrives, 512 MB Quantum Lightning HDD, self soldered Sync changer to attach VGA displays, WLAN

On 4/5/2023 at 5:52 PM, misterpc said:

What isn't shown.. is my storage dryer.. a working dryer that I use to store a bunch of vintage laptops.

That's the most neckbeard thing I've read in a while.聽

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

聽-Rakshit Jain