My very first rig for gaming/streaming in 4K

Chris94_NOR

After some time with my current rig, i decided to build a new PC that is going to be set for both gaming and streaming in 4K.

Last year was for the first time i bought a TV and i went for a TV specifically for gaming,watching content and livestreaming in 4K. I got the LG B1 OLED 65" Gaming TV (2021)

I decided not to go for the new X3D CPU as they were too expensive here and i wanted to spend more on a high-end GPU to handle 4K very well

I also have a super ultrawide monitor, Asus XG49V that i am playing mostly simulator games on. I might get a 1440p ultrawide monitor at some point but not now

The old rig:

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

PSU: Corsair RM850x

Mobo: Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X + AMD Prism cooler

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz

GPU: XFX Merc 319 Black 6700 XT

Storage: WD Blue SN570 m.2 PCIe 3.0 1TB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 870 QVO 4TB

The new rig:

Case: Phanteks Eclipse G500A DRGB Mid Tower

PSU: Corsair RM1000x

Mobo: Asus ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi

CPU: Ryzen 9 7900 (non-X)

AIO: Asus ROG Strix LC II ARGB 360

RAM: Kingston Fury Beast RGB 2x16GB DDR5 5600MHz

GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 + Corsair 600W 12-pin GPU power cable

Storage: Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB+2TB PCIe 4.0

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The case front fans are connected to one header and the AIO fans are connected to one header but i noticed the AIO has a 4-way RGB splitter so i could connect the case front fans on the 4th connector and that way the fans will be synced up to the motherboard so the RGB cables are connected on one RGB header on the motherboard.

The RGB strips on the case itself use a SATA connection and need power from the PSU and connected on it's own RGB header