Does 3200MT/s CL16 perform the same as 3600MT/s CL18 when clock limited and timing tweaked?

So, my motherboard only allows for 2666MT/s, so I tweak the timings. My current kit is 3200MT/s CL16 and I'm running at 2666MT/s CL13, with tweaked secondary timings as well. In this scenario, does it make a difference between the two specs in the title? Like one would be able to achieve CL12 and the other CL13 in my settings, or would it all be the same, since they both have the same real-time latency?

CPU: i5 10600KFMotherboard: Asus B460M-Plus | Cooling: Gamemmaxx 400 XT w/ Corsair ML120 Elite + 1 ML120 Elite exhaust + 2 ML140 Elite intake

RAM: 2x16GB Netac DDR4 3200MT/s @2666CL13 | GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual +200/+1200MHz/+5%

Storage: 2TB XPG S70 Blade, WD Blue NVMe 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TBPSU: Corsair TX550M

Monitor: 2x Pichau Cepheus Fuse 28" 4k 144Hz HDR | Keyboard: Corsair K70 mk.2 Cherry MX Red

Headphone/headset: Kuba Disco Pro/Gamer + Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro | OS: Windows 11 Home

Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB + Ugreen Vertical MouseCase: Corsair Carbide 400C

It would just come down to what memory ICs are present on each of those sticks. You can get kits that will not do below CL16 no matter what, and you can get kits that will scale timings down very low. Realistically though the timing differences aren't gonna be enough to justify getting one over another, even if it was a bigger difference with something like B die it's not gonna be something you actually notice compared to just getting a new motherboard instead.