No video signal after "sleep/hibernation" mode. M5A78L-M LX am3+

Greetings!!
I had this old Asus M5A78L-M LX am3+ motherboard with AMD Athlon II x4 and windows 7 for my sister, she uses the computer just for social media, netflix etc so it was more than enough imo, anyways last month she was watching netflix as usual, she always use "suspend (sleep)" to save energy but that day when she came back after having dinner well... the computer didn't react and just showed "No signal" on monitor.
We restarted the potato, turned off for 15 min, we removed the battery and hit power button few times, we even hold the button for 20 seconds etc and still no signal.

I Tried with just one ram stick then changed ram to different slots. Nothing.
Removed the ATI HD6780 or something and tried with integrated graphics. Nothing.
Used a different monitor and cables, still Nothing.
Then put everything together outside the pc case over some boxes just in case the case was doing something weird and same result. Nothing no video signal.

Finally i got an old PSU and again same result, no video signal with different power supply so i took the power supply of this M5A78L motherboard just in case that one was faulty but it worked with old HP Pavilion Pentium IV computer, no issues whatsoever, windows XP fully loaded and i didn't hear or even smell something funny.

M5A78L Motherboard doesn't give any kind of sound/beep with Buzzer and i tried with two different buzzers. The only sign of life is this little green led and it makes the fans spin at regular speed but nothing else.

This is not the 1st time the exact same problem happened, some years ago my old AM3+ system with Asus M5A97 motherboard died just like that because i always used to put computer into sleep mode so i could just come back anytime and move the mice to start the system immediatly but one day after waking up, i moved the mice and nope, no signal, i restarted and nope nothing. I changed ram, cmons battery, different power supply etc and nothing happened.

I think the motherboards  just died for whatever reason but it has something to do with the sleep mode, it can't be just coincidence that two asus motherboards stopped working after using windows 7 sleep mode. What do you think happened?

2 hours ago, TacosBurritos said:

and tried with integrated graphics

Athlon x4 doesnt have igpu. Thats why there's nothing happening.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

14 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

Athlon x4 doesnt have igpu. Thats why there's nothing happening.

Ohh i forgot to mention the M5A78L-M LX has integrated hd 3000 gpu, back in the day before using the computer with the radeon hd6780 the integrated hd 3000 was working just fine.

Just now, TacosBurritos said:

Ohh i forgot to mention the M5A78L-M LX has integrated hd 3000 gpu, back in the day before using the computer with the radeon hd6780 the integrated hd 3000 was working just fine.

Oh crap i completely forgot about that, yeah. Sorry that i dont have any ideas on your issue though, my old laptop also sleep bricked but atleast i know that was because the fan failed, it woke up and it killed itself inside my backpack.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.