Random Frame drops, high end computer.

PROBLEM: I have inconsistent huge drops of fps. I will have excellent fps for 1-2 minutes followed by a guaranteed drop.

On osu! I will go down from 960 frames all the way down to 100-200
On BF1 ~200 frames down to 5-10.

*NO OVERCLOCKING USED*

-Asrock B450M Steel Legend

-NVIDIA 3090 24 GB

-amd 5800x 8 core 16 thread

-32 gb of corsair vengeance 3200 MHz

-700b evga -I'm NGL this thing is the last of my original build and is 6 years old-
***Changed to a 1000 watt PSU

-860 EVO SSD 1 tb

-1tb HDD

-B450m Steel legend pro

GPU TEMP ON OSU: 60 degrees Celsius
CPU TEMP ON OSU: 70 degrees Celsius
GPU USAGE ON OSU: 36%
CPU USAGE ON OSU: 21%
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yo, recently out of the blue since I have picked up osu! I have started getting random large drops of frames. Weird right? haha must be unoptimized!
I spent close to ~3 hours doing every fix for the game on this hellish planet we live on.
After arriving to the brilliant idea that it could be something other than the game I tried out bf1 again which I usually run full ultra at 200% supersampled (just beautiful). I now get frame drops!
I never had frame drops before, it ran perfectly. I ran my parts on userbenchmark to see if anything was in joe bidens health condition but everything performed good enough.
These drops I am having happen even when using my desktop normally. Like even while typing this the computer will freeze for a half of a second and then the words will catch back up.
Lets go to what I've tried to fix.

THINGS I'VE TRIED:
1.    Reset my OS completely and wiped all files (windows 10)
2.    I changed out my old PSU with a 1000 watt PSU, still having the same issue unsurprisingly.
3.     Switched my motherboard to rule it out, still having the same issue.
4.     I switched out my graphics card, still the same issue
5.     I switched out my CPU, still the same issue
6.     Tried MANY graphics changes in multiple apps
7.     Already turned all the silly things off like xbox bar and what not.
8.     Used Malwarebytes to see if I had some malware.
9.     Searched through 30+ websites about how to fix an issue like this and tried all the suggestions to no avail         (sorry I dont remember them all or I would post them >.<)
10.   Tried playing the game with ZERO applications running
11.   Fully updated windows
12.  Reinstalled drivers
13.  Tried playing with the god forbidden VSYNC
14.  Did the IT golden trick (reset my computer)
15.  Tried selling my girlfriends boyfriend to afford new parts (no bids)
16.  Many other things I can not remember.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE give me ANY information you can. I will take all of it very seriously because I hate having such a sexy PC when I can't handle a game that a 10 year old shitbox computer could.

Now I believe it to be the RAM or SSD, considering these are the only things I have yet to change out that I think could affect this. However, I am unable to swap the ram out due to not having any extra DDR4 right now. I guess I will find out in the coming days when I acquire some. I'll update soon.