NEED YOUR RIGS!!!

RazeG3SG1

Hello everyone, I'm here to make a humble request of posting the pictures of RIG here as I will need them for a project. I'm creating a website which requires me to have pictures, and our theme happens to be custom PCs. I would love it if the picture is in white background as it will be easier to photoshop the pictures as well. Thank you.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/183-show-off-your-setup/

read around before making posts next time ok?

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Check out the build logs section, plenty of fodder for you there.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

ok

ok

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Hello everyone, I'm here to make a humble request of posting the pictures of RIG here as I will need them for a project. I'm creating a website which requires me to have pictures, and our theme happens to be custom PCs. I would love it if the picture is in white background as it will be easier to photoshop the pictures as well. Thank you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=computer+rig&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=2ShqU5aCKcT5PIWJgagB&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg&biw=1920&bih=969

Here ya go mate.

Well he can't just use pics from google for Copyright reasons. If he expicitely asks her, you basically allow him to use your pics.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

ok

ok

ok

sorry i couldn't resist

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Okay... I can't find the pictures that are suitable from the build log. The scenario is that I need to create a website for a custom PC builder who generally deal with enthusiasts who doesn't bother to build theirs. The pictures are required to be professional, the best example would be those glamour shots from build guide, which I would love to have @LinusTech to allow me to use the pictures from the ultimate build guide. I'm asking others as I will need more pictures to do so.

When do you need them by?

Got a new case(H440 Green), and just need to install my stuff. I'll take a pic for you and will try to do a white background.

-snip-

wow, specs?

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

Here ya gopotatoes-whitelong.jpg

That is not my potato!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

ok

sorry i couldn't resist

ok

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

-rig-

180 k barrels / day, a few million gallons of gas /day. 

@jamese669 just read through the first few pages, you will definitely find something interesting. EDIT oops you're not OP

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

When do you need them by?

Got a new case(H440 Green), and just need to install my stuff. I'll take a pic for you and will try to do a white background.

I will need them by next weekend. Thanks anyway =)

OK, I will help out, work in progress but my rig none the less

hardwaregore_fullyc_011.jpg

:lol:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

OK, I will help out, work in progress but my rig none the less

:lol:

I spot an amitech speaker:P

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.