Need Help Fixing Tint and Gradient Banding Issues on New Monitor

I recently upgraded my dual monitor setup to a new DELL G2422HS monitor, replacing my old DELL U2412M. When I first got the new monitor, I noticed that the colors were significantly different in tint from my old monitor. I tried to calibrate the colors using my phone screen and adjusting the settings, but I had trouble getting all the colors to match because I'm not familiar with all the settings. I also encountered issues with the whites appearing too yellow-green, red, or blue, even when adjusting the color settings one by one. The default modes didn't seem to work for me.

I'm starting to get obsessed with the new monitor and I'm not sure if it was a good purchase or if I should return it. I got it for around 170-180$, and there was a cheaper option available (LG 24GQ50F-B) for 150-160$. Additionally, I noticed that the new monitor has a lot of gradient banding. To check if it was an issue with the image itself, I compared the two monitors.

PS:
Despite my efforts, the tint is still present to some extent, but now the issue is more with the colors feeling off, which I tried to fix by adjusting the contrast and brightness on my monitor. However, adjusting the settings through software like Windows calibration or the NVIDIA Control Panel only makes the gradient worse and causes banding.
Gradient banding mainly occurs when I don't enable the "override to reference mode" option in the adjust desktop color settings tab within the NVIDIA Control Panel. However, without the ability to control the gamma, the whites, like letters, can sometimes have a green-yellow tint which I definitely do not want.

Thank you in advance for your help!