I cannot get PS5 controller to connect to me PC with bluetooth.

ThisIsChew

At first I thought it was the motherboard, which was annoying because it's an expensive board.

So I proceeded to buy a TP link bluetooth 5.0 adapter, and it wont show up in the add a device still. Somehow it seems to have weaseled its way into the bluetooth section without being conencted, and it's not working. 

Losing my mind over this. 

Controller.png

1 minute ago, ThisIsChew said:

At first I thought it was the motherboard, which was annoying because it's an expensive board.

Okay first off, do you know how to force bluetooth mode on a dualsense? Its PS and Share button held at the same time for 5 seconds, and itll blink. PS button wouldnt work, itll just do a standard pairing with a PS5 and deny other bluetooth devices. Another thing, make sure that the controller itself isnt currently in said pairing mode or is paired to a PS5. Also try to press and hold the reset pin button (youll need a needle-like instrument to reach the hole, like sim opener) for several seconds until all the LEDs are off, and then try to do bluetooth mode first.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

I haven't tried connecting a Dualsense with Bluetooth. When I couldn't connect my Dualshock via Bluetooth, installing DS4 Windows helped solve the issue.