BYOC: Is it worth it?

Surfinsam

Only other tech expo I've been to is CES. Is BYOC worth buying for my first LTX? Or would I be better off following the advice that PAX gives for their convention which is to just enjoy your first show? I'll be flying from the U.S. so BYOC won't be necessarily easy or cheap unless I decide to just go with a laptop... Thoughts?

Whale LAN Hours

Load-in: 8 AM - 10 AM

Open: July 29th, 10 AM

Close: July 30th, 6 PM

Load-out: 6 PM - 7 PM

Remember the event goes through the night so you can still enjoy the show and also have fun gaming with others.

4 hours ago, eg0re80 said:

Whale LAN Hours

Load-in: 8 AM - 10 AM

Open: July 29th, 10 AM

Close: July 30th, 6 PM

Load-out: 6 PM - 7 PM

Remember the event goes through the night so you can still enjoy the show and also have fun gaming with others.

Yeah, I'm also going to be traveling with a buddy so I may not buy if he doesn't go for it. We'll see.

I was gonna do BYOC but since Orca sold out and I wanted a VIP so had to get Dolphin and there was no separate BYOC ticket without paying for a 2 day pass I'm gonna miss out this year.

1 hour ago, eg0re80 said:

I was gonna do BYOC but since Orca sold out and I wanted a VIP so had to get Dolphin and there was no separate BYOC ticket without paying for a 2 day pass I'm gonna miss out this year.

Same thing.