i7 13700kf is cool??

I'm currently running a Cinebench R23 Multicore Benchmark and under CPU (PECI) it hand a singular spike of 94 Celsius and went back down to 63 Celsius throughout the rest of the bench it just seems extremely cool for a NH-D15s on the 13th gen chips, I have a feeling it's wrong in some way or im just reading the wrong thing 

1 minute ago, ioWesty said:

I'm currently running a Cinebench R23 Multicore Benchmark and under CPU (PECI) it hand a singular spike of 94 Celsius and went back down to 63 Celsius throughout the rest of the bench it just seems extremely cool for a NH-D15s on the 13th gen chips, I have a feeling it's wrong in some way or im just reading the wrong thing 

what is your cinabench score 

1 minute ago, Gokul_P said:

what is your cinabench score 

24801 on multi running single now

5 minutes ago, ioWesty said:

it is a littile bit less, Are You  running with minimum test duration 10

4 minutes ago, Gokul_P said:

it is a littile bit less, Are You  running with minimum test duration 10

Trying now

10 minutes ago, ioWesty said:

That is insanely low for a 13700K, that's what it should be doing if you disabled the E Cores. You should be seeing a score of closer to 30K.

13th gen does run relatively cool even though it pulls a ton of power, my 13700K will top out at 70C in a single loop of R23 when at stock (albeit on a custom loop and a contact frame), though given your score I'd be expecting that you're hitting the power limits and throttling somewhere. What board are you running? 

1 minute ago, ioWesty said:

Trying now

I dont mean you to run another round if you are not have a minimum test duration the score is pretty low. What power profile is you are on, did you disable hyperthreading or e-cores or intel Turbo boost in your bios

18 minutes ago, ioWesty said:

what windows are you running? 

That seems like boost timing. But I thought that went away with 12th or 13th gen.

Maybe look over your bios settings anyway. Power limits perhaps?

Agreed, that's a lower score, it is likely power limit throttling or something. 

On the 10m loop mine will score around 30.5k, but it will hit 90c on a 360mm. With a contact frame.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

Windows 11, E Cores to my knowledge are enabled, ASRock Z790M PG Lightning/D4 my board i will check my bios asap

@ioWesty

Use HWiNFO to see what your turbo power limits are set to. Default values will cause power limit throttling during Cinebench so you will get good temperatures but much lower scores. If you have good cooling these two power limits should be set to at least 300W for maximum performance. 

image.png.dcf668b515294aeee27d196ccf0125b7.png

2 hours ago, ioWesty said:

Windows 11, E Cores to my knowledge are enabled, ASRock Z790M PG Lightning/D4 my board i will check my bios asap

That board is probably the problem. It's on the weaker side for LGA 1700 and is pretty likely to be power throttling the CPU. If you have access to a VRM temp sensor, check to see what temp the VRM is hitting, odds are it's in the ~110C range which is hot enough to cause this type of issue. If it's not getting that high, see what the power limits are set to, since ASRock is also kinda known for putting in pretty low power limits on their lower end boards to keep them from overheating, but it's not always the case. 

25k is low I get 24k stock on a 13600k

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper