All fan error in American Megatrend when powering on?

iSea

My friend has a prebuilt pc and today it would boot with American Megatrends showing errors for all fans, cpu and gpu included. He also told me there were 2 beeps that come from the computer itself, right before the megatrends screen comes up. I'm sorry that i dont know all his specs but I was hoping there was a universal fix for the issue and its not completely component related, I also found it really really weird that there was a gpu fan issue. He tried to clean out as much dust as possible (theres a lil bit left that are hard to reach but we removed enough that dust shouldnt be the problem) The fans do spin, maybe theres 1 that doesnt but i doubt that would cause all of them to show errors?

His fans look very similar to this one, i dont know if its the exact same one but it is the same brand. AVC DAZA1225R2L
If theres a specific component that you need the name for I could ask him to look for it.
The computer has been running fine for a year now, so this isnt like a new pc or anything

39 minutes ago, iSea said:

He also told me there were 2 beeps that come from the computer itself, right before the megatrends screen comes up.

Sounds like it's failing POST or there's an issue with RAM. 

2 short Memory parity error A memory parity error has occurred in the first 64K of RAM. The RAM IC is probably bad

2 short POST Failure One of the hardware testa have failed

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

10 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Sounds like it's failing POST or there's an issue with RAM. 

Thanks a lot, Im glad I asked, I had no idea it could be ram, I was thinking bios update or fan issues (which neither made sense to me but were my best bets). I'll tell him to try asking best buy if they have ram sticks he could test out to see if thats the issue. They didnt help him before because hes not 18 or above but im sure for something simple like testing ram sticks should be fine... hopefully

20 minutes ago, iSea said:

Thanks a lot, Im glad I asked, I had no idea it could be ram, I was thinking bios update or fan issues (which neither made sense to me but were my best bets). I'll tell him to try asking best buy if they have ram sticks he could test out to see if thats the issue. They didnt help him before because hes not 18 or above but im sure for something simple like testing ram sticks should be fine... hopefully

Yeah they may do it for a fee though. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34"