LTT Needs to impliment a "Report Review" button

Birblover12

Title says it all, It's so stupid seeing these kinds of reviews on products. It artificially inflates/deflates an item's score so real buyers don't actually know the true quality of the item. It can so easily be solved by implimenting a "Report Review" button, they're already hiring a 3rd party to review comments so having a button to have them "revaluate" a comment would be great. I'm not talking about negative reviews, I'm talking about off topic/not related to the product type of reviews. Like ones relating to shipping speed for example.

Example of what I mean of a "bad" review:

image.thumb.png.daacd07312fce6c3d5ad11d79fde4ae9.png

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

We are using a third party plugin for reviews, I'm afraid and this functionality is not included with it. 

Coding our own reviews module from scratch is not in the cards at this time 😞

30 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

We are using a third party plugin for reviews, I'm afraid and this functionality is not included with it. 

Coding our own reviews module from scratch is not in the cards at this time 😞

Ah makes sense. I assumed it was just something that could be plug and play like on certain website building sites, perhaps maybe stricter guidelines for what gets passed reviews could be put in place. Don't see many reviews like em' though, so not exactly an urgent thing to be addressed 👍

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

I would hope that the high ratio of thumbs down to thumbs up would be an indication of low quality. If that data is stored somewhere, maybe that would be a good way to automate a review for the review? Like if a review has at least 10 thumbs down and that is at least double the number of thumbs up, it sends an automated email to someone?

Not sure that's possible with the plugin being used, but it's an idea.