Expendablegr

Need help i just bought a brand new pc Stats :

INTEL CORE I5-12600K 3700 1700 BOX

GIGABYTE MOTHERBOARD 1700 Z690 GAMING X 1.0

COOLERMASTER WATERCOOLER MASTERLIQUID ML240L V2

KINGSTON D5 16GB 5200-40 BEAST

Gigabyte P850GM 850W

MSI RTX 3070 TI GAMING X TRIO

And when i try to boot it the vga light comes on and i get no signal i removed the graphics card and nothing changed any held ? (Sorry for the bad english)

Is this a prebuilt PC you bought, or did you build it yourself from parts? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

3 minutes ago, Expendablegr said:

i build it myself 

Please use the quote feature so people know when you replied to them.

You say you removed the graphics card. Do you you mean you removed it and put it back, or do you mean you left it out completely? If you left it out completely, you would need to connect your display to the motherboard so that the integrated graphics of the 12600K can be used. I recommend you do this at least once to see if the system will boot with onboard graphics to narrow down the cause of the problem.

If it does, put the GPU back in, ensure it's properly seated in the top PCIe x16 slot, and ensure that the power connectors to it from the GPU are properly in place. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

11 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Please use the quote feature so people know when you replied to them.

You say you removed the graphics card. Do you you mean you removed it and put it back, or do you mean you left it out completely? If you left it out completely, you would need to connect your display to the motherboard so that the integrated graphics of the 12600K can be used. I recommend you do this at least once to see if the system will boot with onboard graphics to narrow down the cause of the problem.

If it does, put the GPU back in, ensure it's properly seated in the top PCIe x16 slot, and ensure that the power connectors to it from the GPU are properly in place. 

This is weard it just booted all good i changed the display port cable with an hdmi and it just worked i dont question it i just leave it as it is xd Thanks alot for the help and sorry for using replies and not quotes 

5 minutes ago, Expendablegr said:

This is weard it just booted all good i changed the display port cable with an hdmi and it just worked i dont question it i just leave it as it is xd Thanks alot for the help and sorry for using replies and not quotes 

It's fine, you're new to the forum.

It's good that it's working with HDMI, but I would try DisplayPort again using a different DP cable and different ports on the board. There may come a time when you need DP to work, so if the card actually has a defect that keeps it from outputting a signal over DP it's better you find out and return it now.