GPU no dipslay for some reasons

Ferdi_Ansyah9

I have GTX 1080 TI graphics card, but my card something hard to displays, and if this happens, I'm must hold power button for a moment then turn it on again, sometimes i must rehot that GPU if still no display

What this happens? It's that my GPU problem or my electric problem? Btw what function of this holding power button for a moment? Clear power electric in computer?

I5 12400F

Ram 16gb

B660m asus

GTX 1080 TI Vulkan Ad 

PSU MSI A650BN

6 minutes ago, Ferdi_Ansyah9 said:

but my card something hard to displays, and if this happens, I'm must hold power button for a moment then turn it on again

That sentence is unintelligible...

Can you please clearly explain the issue you are having?

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

44 minutes ago, Vishera said:

That sentence is unintelligible...

Can you please clearly explain the issue you are having?

I believe that means sometimes the card is not displaying and the user must hold he power button for a second or two too make it work

My First PC
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
Cooler: Asus TUF Gaming LC240
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-f gaming
RAM: 4x8 GB Corsair Vengeance RS (3200 MHz, CL16)
Storage: 1tb Samsung 980 Pro
Graphics Card: Asus Dual RTX 2060 OC
Case: Deepcool Matrexx 50
Power Supply: Corsair RM650x
Headset: Razer Blackshark V2
Keyboard: Corsair K70 Pro Mini (Speed Silver switches)
Mouse: Razer Viper Mini
Only changes I have made is I sold the 2060 for $235 AUD and bought a Powercolor Red Devil 6700 XT for $400 second hand (it was barely used, think I scored a deal on Ebay with that).
I'm learning video editing and trying to get some cash as a high school student.
I like F1, my favourite team is Scuderia Ferrari and favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Favourite track is Red Bull Ring in Austria.
Playing with a 1080p 60hz monitor right now, hoping to upgrade to a 1440p 144hz one soon.

Living in AU and that pisses me off since every event is late at night or early in the morning (almost every F1 race starts around 11 PM AEST time)

53 minutes ago, Ferdi_Ansyah9 said:

I have GTX 1080 TI graphics card, but my card something hard to displays, and if this happens, I'm must hold power button for a moment then turn it on again, sometimes i must rehot that GPU if still no display

What this happens? It's that my GPU problem or my electric problem? Btw what function of this holding power button for a moment? Clear power electric in computer?

I5 12400F

Ram 16gb

B660m asus

GTX 1080 TI Vulkan Ad 

PSU MSI A650BN

When the card doesnt display does the PC turn on? If it does look at your motherboards lights, usually located near the 24 pin connector. If the VGA light is on that will tell you for sure that its a gpu problem

My First PC
Only changes I have made is I sold the 2060 for $235 AUD and bought a Powercolor Red Devil 6700 XT for $400 second hand (it was barely used, think I scored a deal on Ebay with that).
I'm learning video editing and trying to get some cash as a high school student.
I like F1, my favourite team is Scuderia Ferrari and favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Favourite track is Red Bull Ring in Austria.
Playing with a 1080p 60hz monitor right now, hoping to upgrade to a 1440p 144hz one soon.

Living in AU and that pisses me off since every event is late at night or early in the morning (almost every F1 race starts around 11 PM AEST time)

Just now, PcBeExpensive said:

I believe that means sometimes the card is not displaying and the user must hold he power button for a second or two too make it work

Maybe, maybe not, It's just a speculation.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

3 minutes ago, Vishera said:

Maybe, maybe not, It's just a speculation.

mhm

My First PC

58 minutes ago, Ferdi_Ansyah9 said:

I5 12400F

Ram 16gb

B660m asus

GTX 1080 TI Vulkan Ad 

PSU MSI A650BN

holding the power button down when you PSU is off clears all the static electricity in your PC

My First PC