Need help! upgraded to windows 11 a year ago recently fully reset pc but now im stuck with windows 10 after reset

Go to solution Solved by johnno23,

MS webpage has a tool for update to win 11 that you install on a USB drive. that you then install over the top of windows 10.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11/

Originally had windows 10 and (free) upgraded to windows 11 almost a year ago. Recently fully reset (cleared all drives) my pc because I am going to give my pc to my bro. when reinstalling windows i thought it would revert back to windows 11 with my windows key code when i reinstalled windows on my pc. I tried to check for updates and did the pc health check and got all green checkmarks but the update wont show up in my updates i did some research if the free upgrade is still available but it ended a couple months ago from what ive seen. any fix for this so i can go back to windows 11 ? if you need more info from me to clarify  please let me know 

okay ty for the link i will try this as soon as a i get home from school

4 hours ago, johnno23 said:

the link is still live and working as i just tested it so go there and you can solve the issue for your brother

ty for the link i guess when i was searching on google for the download i wasn't using the right words and it worked so the pc is all set for my brother thank you once again 

4 hours ago, YoungBlade said:

When you make a Windows install USB, you have to pick either Windows 10 or Windows 11. Windows 10 keys are compatible with Windows 11, so you can just wipe the drives and reinstall Windows 11.

got the solution from the first guy but appreciate the suggestion