Having Trouble Syncing All Components for RGB?

mav91890

Just put together my new build but am new to setting up rgb. Have a Cooler Master HAF 700 Beserker Case, CM PL360 Flux AIO, Team Force 32GB 6400MHz, Asus Z690-E Strix Motherboard.

Trying to get everything synced in one program but there isn't anything from the cooler master case or aio to plug into the rgb header on the motherboard. It just has usb cords that plug into it. 

Is there a cord I could but to hook up to the case/aio rgb header to plug into the motherboard rgb header or am I better off just using Asus Aura Sync in combination with CoolerMasters software? Motherboard only recognizes the mobo rgb and ram, wheres cooler master software controls the case/aio fans. Think I'll also need PNY's software for the gpu rgb lol.

Any thoughts on what I should do?

cm controllers has  a  "follow MB" option. thats what i used 

for GPUs, i open opp the cards, unplug the ARGB connector, plug it into a lead that goes to the MB

1 to rule them all 

That's one of the problems I came across with RGB so I just limit what RGB I use or only change the colors once every several months. Even if you are trying to sync it with one software you will have issues with colors not exactly matching another manufacturer or another component so you end up having to tweak it individually anyways. I have seen some software claiming they can sync it all, but I chose not to try it since I didn't want to pay for something extra I don't need.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

17 minutes ago, NorKris said:

cm controllers has  a  "follow MB" option. thats what i used 

for GPUs, i open opp the cards, unplug the ARGB connector, plug it into a lead that goes to the MB

1 to rule them all 

The only I see from the CM cords is the usb cords that plug into the mobo, didn't see any rgb that plugs into motherboard though 😞

3 minutes ago, mav91890 said:

The only I see from the CM cords is the usb cords that plug into the mobo, didn't see any rgb that plugs into motherboard though 😞

no pic of controller provided 

image.thumb.png.cef3af04cc51a92af8b22f26025f0ee0.png

looks like CM didnt soldering inn the connectors lolol

but i have never seen a CM device that needs a CM controller.  drop it

5 minutes ago, NorKris said:

image.thumb.png.cef3af04cc51a92af8b22f26025f0ee0.png

looks like CM didnt soldering inn the connectors lolol

but i have never seen a CM device that needs a CM controller.  drop it

lol, I'll have to watch some more youtube tutorials 

43 minutes ago, alyen said:

That's one of the problems I came across with RGB so I just limit what RGB I use or only change the colors once every several months. Even if you are trying to sync it with one software you will have issues with colors not exactly matching another manufacturer or another component so you end up having to tweak it individually anyways. I have seen some software claiming they can sync it all, but I chose not to try it since I didn't want to pay for something extra I don't need.

For sure, I just don't want three different programs running just for lights.