Need help turning on RTP in Win Defender(it got permanently disabled)

VENUS2077

So i was i had to install a software and required to turn off RTP in defender, i don't use any other antivirus,

and now i cant seem to turn it back on, this would not happen during my previous software setups.

Also i use Winearo Tweaker and O&O Shut Up Windows to change some unwanted stuff
now i tried to turn on RTP through all ways possible like the Registry method and the Group Policy method , but failed, 
why i want it turned on is because i use it as some sort of namesake software protection, please help

9 minutes ago, VENUS2077 said:

So i was i had to install a software and required to turn off RTP in defender, i don't use any other antivirus,

and now i cant seem to turn it back on, this would not happen during my previous software setups.

Also i use Winearo Tweaker and O&O Shut Up Windows to change some unwanted stuff
now i tried to turn on RTP through all ways possible like the Registry method and the Group Policy method , but failed, 
why i want it turned on is because i use it as some sort of namesake software protection, please help

what is it saying when you are trying to turn on RTP

7 minutes ago, Gokul_P said:

what is it saying when you are trying to turn on RTP

it gives the warning that i am using other antivirus provider ( i only use defender btw)
well i use only RTP and tamper protection , both could be turned on & off before this problem even though it used to show warning that i use a different anivirus provider due to using the above apps mentions , i tried disabling the modifications done in those apps and even uninstalled them to check , but still not able to turn it on

2 minutes ago, VENUS2077 said:

it gives the warning that i am using other antivirus provider ( i only use defender btw)
well i use only RPT and tamper protection , both could be turned on & off before this problem even though it used to show warning that i use a different anivirus provider due to using the above apps mentions , i tried disabling the modifications done in those apps and even uninstalled them to check , but still not able to turn it on

If you have another antivirus you might want to uninstall it in order to make Windows Defender work or what is the program that you installed and if there is a antivirus windows security screen Shows that info there or if it is not there Get one of the Free trials from popular antivirus and do a full scan 

2 minutes ago, Gokul_P said:

If you have another antivirus you might want to uninstall it in order to make Windows Defender work or what is the program that you installed and if there is a antivirus windows security screen Shows that info there 

i dont use any other antivirus software , even though i had changed made using the above apps mentions , it would only give the warning that i am using a different antivirus provider , but would still be able to turn on & off the settings , 
so i basically was updating my Office using KMS activation, i have done this before too , but this time it happened like this 

2 minutes ago, VENUS2077 said:

i dont use any other antivirus software , even though i had changed made using the above apps mentions , it would only give the warning that i am using a different antivirus provider , but would still be able to turn on & off the settings ,

I dont know how to Help You You could contact microsoft support but they say to uninstall that app so somebody knowledgable in This will help You Figure it Out 🙂

1 hour ago, VENUS2077 said:

So i was i had to install a software and required to turn off RTP in defender,

it gives the warning that i am using other antivirus provider

Congratulations, you just installed a virus.

so i basically was updating my Office using KMS activation, i have done this before too , but this time it happened like this 

This forum won't help with piracy-related issues.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2