Quick question...(battlefield)

Hey guys,I'm considering buying battlefield 4 and i would like to a have a question answered if you can.I do not have a dvd drive and buying the game from a local store here is cheaper than origin(found limited edition for 30 euros).Now my question is,does the dvd that they are selling in the shop have a key in it so I can activate and download it from origin?I wanna be sure before ordering the game.

Cpu:Athlon ii x4 750k,Gpu:Sapphire hd 7770,Mobo:AsRock fm2a75m-dgs,Psu:Corsair cx430,Ram:Crucial ballistix 2x4gb,Case:Zalman z9 plus,Hdd:WD blue 1TB 7200rpm,Mouse:Cm storm Xornet,Keyboard:Sharkoon Skiller,Headset:Plantronics Gamecom 380,OS:Windows 7 64bit

Yes if it is a brand new copy it should have a key included, but please dont take my word.

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

Jep.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Yup. Thats how I have bought all my BF games. BF3 was installed from disc since Origin didn't yet allow just entering code. BF4 was enter code&dl style since my dl speed is faster than dvd read speed.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

(If you've had a YT channel for longer than 3 months)

You could try winning a copy before you buy it.

Currently active comp from a youtuber I watch.

@Andrikos

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

(If you've had a YT channel for longer than 3 months)

You could try winning a copy before you buy it.

Currently active comp from a youtuber I watch.

@Andrikos

Nevermind,I have already ordered the game and I think the giveaway requires to have some videos too on my channel which i have none.However,thanks a lot for the suggestion.From what I saw there aren't many participants.

Cpu:Athlon ii x4 750k,Gpu:Sapphire hd 7770,Mobo:AsRock fm2a75m-dgs,Psu:Corsair cx430,Ram:Crucial ballistix 2x4gb,Case:Zalman z9 plus,Hdd:WD blue 1TB 7200rpm,Mouse:Cm storm Xornet,Keyboard:Sharkoon Skiller,Headset:Plantronics Gamecom 380,OS:Windows 7 64bit

Thank you guys,I just got the game,entered the code and now it's downloading.However,holy 25gb.It's gonna take a while with my 1,4MB/s speed. :D

Thank you guys,I just got the game,entered the code and now it's downloading.However,holy 25gb.It's gonna take a while with my 1,4MB/s speed. :D

You lucky.....

I downloaded it at a speed of 120kB/s...

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

You lucky.....

I downloaded it at a speed of 120kB/s...

Damn,I thought I had a bad internet connection.Isn't your speed affecting your multiplayer gameplay?

Um, nope.. Well in Pakistan we get speeds like these and it is normal. I was a COD 4 player and we had local servers. I got 60-80 ping on the servers which were hosted in my city. But there is no custom hosting in Battlefield 4 so, I have to play on german servers with a ping of 180-210. So I know nothing but lag. :D

But still I get good scores and people get beaten by a high pinger :P

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

Um, nope.. Well in Pakistan we get speeds like these and it is normal. I was a COD 4 player and we had local servers. I got 60-80 ping on the servers which were hosted in my city. But there is no custom hosting in Battlefield 4 so, I have to play on german servers with a ping of 180-210. So I know nothing but lag. :D

But still I get good scores and people get beaten by a high pinger :P

Haha nice.My lowest pings are 70-80 on german severs.