Anybody know of a guide or a method for making a 360m radiator sit in the front of a HAF 932 Advanced?

Pinecube
Go to solution Solved by jaslion,

I mean you could just get the external 360 radiator tower from alphacool and the likes if you want to keep the case as original looking as possible

Gutentag.

I know there's the top mounting option but it's real goofy with that 1/2 of one fan being underneath the candy dish thing on top, I also have my PSU installed in the top position since it's a dual position case, I don't 

think moving it is going to work since my PSU is non-modular and the cable routing looks really nice now. It would also mean having to keep my snacks in the top position instead of at the bottom being kept cool by the 230mm bottom/side fans.

So with heat rising and the lack of the two 230mm fans that's not good for snackitude.

I don't think I need any of the bays on front of this case, the SSD/HDD have about 20 square feet of interior space inside to be mounted on by the looks of it. The only build I've seen in googlin so far has been a guy who skeletonized his HAF then cut it in half making it a QARTR , I've attached a picture of their war crime. Thanks for your time.

2xfluxslc6e81.jpg

I mean you could just get the external 360 radiator tower from alphacool and the likes if you want to keep the case as original looking as possible

if it fits height wise you can mount in with the 5.25. there are 5.25 bay rad mounts somewhere...

or can do external mount on the side, back, top or a water barrel. if you dont want to do mods then could do a 240, 120 and maybe a 180/200mm in front.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

@thrasher_565 oh yeah that's the ticket, it'll fit. Linus used to live in one of these.

@jaslion  I ended up getting an LS720 for a song so gotta pee with the weiner I got, yknow?