Possible computer issues, please help

eliasboss3

So I recently upgraded my system, see pinned link, and I am having certain stability issues when playing elden ring. It might be the game itself but it has also happened when playing games like warzone where it sometimes feels very sluggish.

I first thought it was the harddrive as loading times were slightly ajar and inconsistent and checking read/write times they aren't that bad other than me thinking that the RND4K results are low. [I posted a image of the result further down].

Another possible idea of mine was that my cpu was making bottlenecking as checking it in ryzen master showed 100% on the PPT and I don't know if that restricts the system. 
    And finally I also imagined that It could be thermal related as the case I'm currently using along with the cpu fan might make temps to fluctuating (I am planning on changing from the NZXT H510 to the Fractal Design Pop XL Air and swapping my cooler to a "super gamer" kraken z73) as my current case really only could do with 2 fans, 1 intake and 1 exhaust. But checking temperatures in HWinfo showed that temps are not near levels high enough where thermal bottlenecking should be a thing but I am not too into the whole computer knowledge stuff and I feel stuck. Which is why I need help as this feels out of my capabilities.

Current pc: https://se.pcpartpicker.com/list/cRQpv3, planned change, new case (pop xl air) and new cpu cooler (z73)

[I pinned images of what I thought could be relevant temperature wise aswell as results from crystaldiskmark]

bild_2023-01-18_035006810.png

bild_2023-01-18_035035696.png

bild_2023-01-18_035109869.png

bild_2023-01-18_035157218.png

bild_2023-01-18_035212270.png

bild_2023-01-18_035235106.png

bild_2023-01-18_035416336.png

Can you expand on the "instability" you are seeing? Crashes? To desktop or full bluescreen? Just stuttering? 

When you are gaming are you pinning the CPU to 100%?

I can guarantee that it's not the storage. 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

We need more info. What "instability"? Frame drops, stutters, frame skipping, freezes, crashes?

Also pinning 5700x in games seems odd. Even in a multiplayer game like WZ 2.0 it should stay 45-50% when 3080 is going full tilt.

GPU and CPU temps (Assuming 3rd column is MAX) are quite bad. I had an Asus TUF 3080 and it never went above 70c while gaming at 4k. You have a an absolute monster 3080, it should be staying in the 60s most of the time

That NZXT furnace just needs to go. There are a ton of amazing options for 100-150usb

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

I second the previous response, you have to quntify "sluggish". Is it stutters, frame drops, input lag,... any of these could be proof of a different issue.

Use Afterburner+RTSS and turn on the frametime graph and framerate counter. Tell us what it looks like, where the sluggishness is and maybe even record a video.

Keep in mind that Elden Ring is the worst game to do this with tho. The game runs pretty bad and has a ton of issues including framedrops and stutters on its own, in addition to being capped at 60. You can try another game that is better made next to it like Doom Eternal and also let us know how that goes. For a more demanding RT title I would suggest Dying Light 2. Only then we could help you.