Razer Naga Allowed in CS:GO Tournaments?

DanielTheBest

Hi guys.

One day, I am hoping to become a professional Counter Strike player.

I was wondering if using the Razer Naga programmable buttons on the side of the mouse were permitted in tournaments/competitive games.

Thanks in advance!

Nope. They don't use that mouse, and they make sure you have no macros (regardless of whether or not your peripherals have macro keys).

no one uses micros in cs their useless the scroll trick with the snipers is easier and more use full

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

So they don't allow the Razer Naga mouse to be used at all during tournaments?

Also, is it permitted to use the Razer Naga just for causal play and online "competitive games"?

Depends on the tournament tier. 

However most tournaments don't approve macro functions.

So they don't allow the Razer Naga mouse to be used at all during tournaments?

Also, is it permitted to use the Razer Naga just for causal play and online "competitive games"?

I think they supply you with their own peripherals, if you have noticed in their LoL championships, they all use the BlackWidow and DeathAdder.

And yes, people won't even know you have macros in regular games. (And not illegal). Although, some people might complain at you.

In competitive gaming, using macro's are quite frown upon, it's suppose to be competitive, not made easy with macros. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

What should macros do easier that isn't already faster and easier to do without them?

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

if you're playing at your house pwning people left and right. doesn't matter if you use macro or not since no one normally gives a flying fuck about it.

Live your life like a dream.

Most Gaming tournaments don't really allow many of your own peripherals being used. Only real exception that comes to mind is StarCraft which let you use your own keyboards and is really dependent on personal macros and key bindings that are all very personal to the player.

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"