I want to shoot b-roll of products i sell and need to know a good budget camera for the job. Any recommendations?

ImServs

I have an elgato keylight air, a green screen, and a few other needed items but mostly just need a good camera for the job. I used to have a sony a6000 a few years back but im wondering what would be good for this use case? i wont be buying a camera and lens just renting one, dont have a huge budget so no cinema cameras haha. but what would be a good camera in the $1000-$3000 range that would be good for this? and a lens?

Shooting video of custom built computers, keyboards, and mousepads.

Most all cameras will be able to do this.  Id try your a6000 as I'd guess you can get more than enough quality for a product whot. Most screens are 2mp, so you don't need a ultra high resolution image.

Depending on how much you want to spend, the Sony a7 iv seems like a decent pick, but is pushing the budget. Does everything pretty well. Id get a good midrange zoom for it, like a 24-70 2.8. Potentially a macro lens if your taking pics of small stuff.

If you want cheaper, Id go zv-e10, a 17-55 2.8 or similar aps-c midrange zoom.  

All of the current gen mirrorless cameras from Sony,Fuji, Nikon, Canon,Panasonic, and others will produce good image quality. 

Id start with a zoom lens to see what field of view you want, and if a macro lens would be helpful for your uses. The lens will affect the look of the image much more than the body in most cases.

27 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Most all cameras will be able to do this.  Id try your a6000 as I'd guess you can get more than enough quality for a product whot. Most screens are 2mp, so you don't need a ultra high resolution image.

Depending on how much you want to spend, the Sony a7 iv seems like a decent pick, but is pushing the budget. Does everything pretty well. Id get a good midrange zoom for it, like a 24-70 2.8. Potentially a macro lens if your taking pics of small stuff.

If you want cheaper, Id go zv-e10, a 17-55 2.8 or similar aps-c midrange zoom.  

All of the current gen mirrorless cameras from Sony,Fuji, Nikon, Canon,Panasonic, and others will produce good image quality. 

Id start with a zoom lens to see what field of view you want, and if a macro lens would be helpful for your uses. The lens will affect the look of the image much more than the body in most cases.

thank you for the response. I no longer have the a6000 sadly. I do have a canon mount compatible ultrawide prime lens from rokinon, which i dont think will be useful here. Ill take a look at renting a sony a7 iv and a macro lens. thanks