Compatibility check for new system.

Go to solution Solved by Saygi,

I can't see anything wrong. PCPP's compatibility function is amazing.

I'm in the middle of building a Ryzen 7000 and went with the 7600 non-x as the performance is practically identical. Would be curious about peoples opinions on this as you might be able to save a few bob.

Also check the CL of the ram to make sure youre getting the fastest for the price

What GPU will you upgrade to? If it is a chonker 4090 or whatnot 750 won't do but most anything else this will be awesome.

I'm excited for you!

Basically I am a few steps away from ordering the new pc parts, just want to make sure that everything is compatible. I have used PC part picker and on there it sees no issues, as well as checked other sites and so far it seems all okay.

Specs:

Motherboard: Gigabyte B650M DS3H (rev 1.0)

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600X

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 120mm fan

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow

RAM: Kingston Fury Beast Black DDR5 5600Mhz 2x 8gb

PSU: Corsair RM750x

GPU: RX 590 (From Old build, gonna upgrade at a later date)

I'm in the middle of building a Ryzen 7000 and went with the 7600 non-x as the performance is practically identical. Would be curious about peoples opinions on this as you might be able to save a few bob.

Also check the CL of the ram to make sure youre getting the fastest for the price

What GPU will you upgrade to? If it is a chonker 4090 or whatnot 750 won't do but most anything else this will be awesome.

I'm excited for you!

7 minutes ago, Saygi said:

I'm excited for you!

Yeah, the Ryzen 7600 non-x does seem like a better deal, especially if you do overclocking, but for some reason I can only find the X version at local retailers.

For my local retailers the selected ram is probably the best.

I would like to get a 4090 but considering the market price its probably a wet dream for now ha ha. Haven't eyed a specific GPU but I will probably go for something within 500-700 Eur range.

And thanks you for the info, best of luck in your build too!

• 2 months later...
On 1/15/2023 at 9:19 PM, Saygi said:

I'm excited for you!

Thanks again, forgot to mark a solve. I went with the build and I'm glad, works great! Am thinking about getting a 7900XT, do you think that will still require a heftier PSU?