Worrying noise coming from pre-owned GPU

Hydraz

I have just gotten a preowned rtx3080 (through a marketplace so I still have a warranty), after installing the gpu and booting the system I noticed that card makes a single click noise almost like the sound of a clock ticking when the clock speed increases (video attached, someone is talking in the background but the click can still be heard on higher volume, this sound can be replicated simply by opening task manager repeatedly)  (when opening a new program etc, clock speed jumps from 210Mhz to 1905Mhz for a brief moment) once under load no more noises are made until the clock speed reduces and goes up again.  It is an MSI Suprim X 10Gb and I have not overclocked it.  Is this something I should be worried about? The gpu runs well as far as I can tell and has passed every benchmark I have tested it with, My scores are slightly low but that is almost definitely caused by my soon to be upgraded CPU bottlenecking it.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks

17 minutes ago, Devryd said:

I wouldnt worry about it. As long as it performs ok and the temps are fine, it should be good

Ive been playing spiderman Miles Morales on max settings with rtx on, I havent seen the overall temp rise above 65 and the card performs great considering the bottleneck

If its repeatable with load, then its electrical issue. Not heard this one before, but a single "click" in electronics usually means one of 2 things: its a relay operating or something is sparking/arcing. Dont know any GPU that has a relay, so it could be something is creating an arc somewhere. While arcing is not good, its apparently not big enough to impact work.

Still, would suggest removing cooler and giving a good visual inspection.