Lag spikes(pink lines) in VR with a RTX4090

Hello I've been trying to research this topic online for the past month with no real solution, I'm here as a last ditch effort to see if I can get any new suggestions. While in VR with my valve index I get these random pink spikes, mostly when turning my head. They seem to come randomly and I have no issues when I'm using the system without VR. I have a 5800X3D with a RTX 4090 on windows 10, a 1600w PSU and the latest Bios updated. I'm basically up to date with every software and driver possible on my system. I don't remember having these issues on my old 2080ti. When I switched GPU's I did use DDU to do a clean install of the new drivers. Does anyone have any idea what this could be and how to solve it? I have HAGS disabled. I have tried disabling every RGB and monitoring software. With nothing running in the background it still continues to lag spike randomly. I'm out of ideas, Thanks for your help. 

1 hour ago, Tomberry said:

what are the rest of ur specs

RTX 4090

5800X3D

1600W psu

32gb ram using docp settings. 

Asus B550e motherboard 

Cooling good enough to keep temps between 60-70 on load. 

have you tried re installing the gpu driver. what game is thisin?

12 hours ago, Tomberry said:

have you tried re installing the gpu driver. what game is thisin?

I used DDU to reinstall drivers. This isnt even in a game it's just when I'm sitting in the main screen in SteamVR (I disabled the home) when I'm outside of VR everything works perfectly. It's only in VR that I experience these random spikes, usually while I'm moving my head. I have 3 has stations so it's not a tracking issue in fact it worked perfectly fine when I had 2 base stations and a 2080Ti.

7 hours ago, Sword- said:

I used DDU to reinstall drivers. This isnt even in a game it's just when I'm sitting in the main screen in SteamVR (I disabled the home) when I'm outside of VR everything works perfectly. It's only in VR that I experience these random spikes, usually while I'm moving my head. I have 3 has stations so it's not a tracking issue in fact it worked perfectly fine when I had 2 base stations and a 2080Ti.

Idk sorry 

It could be possible that the drivers arent optimized for vr yet since it is a rather new gpu.