What small amp should I get

Hey guys, my family recently did a remodel of our basement and I got some of the old Boston speakers that we use to use in our surround sound set up (more specifically the front left and right speakers). I have brought them to my college dorm in the hopes of setting them up with my current set up which consists of a Vinyl record player, gaming laptop, and tv. I had an old small Pyle amp but it broke and could never get the speakers really loud enough to comfortable watch shows and listen to records on. Does anyone have any good, budget friendly suggestions? Picture of speakers and link to old amp will be below. Thanks!

Pyle home speaker amp: https://www.amazon.com/Home-Audio-Power-Amplifier-System/dp/B003NVN1PY/ref=mp_s_a_1_9?crid=3UDREZQ5ZSNMB&keywords=pyle+amplifier&qid=1673196475&sprefix=pyle%2Caps%2C67&sr=8-9&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.006c50ae-5d4c-4777-9bc0-4513d670b6bc

4EE2969F-1F97-47BF-BAA0-4476B5894A85.jpeg

CD728491-057A-477E-B842-1F9DC74BB459.jpeg

A62864BA-819B-4FA2-8E7F-D75D14C65912.jpeg

Yeah, so you need an audio amplifier that supports 8 ohm impedance speakers  .... other than that the connectors don't matter. They can be with connectors like the ones in the Pyle amp you linked to, but it could also be with RCA connectors (those round like coaxial cable connectors) and you could just buy RCA cables and cut one end to connect the wires to the speaker.

That pyle amp would do the job, it has a lot of inputs so that's a plus as you can connect all the stuff and just switch between inputs, but the downside is that the audio quality is probably crap. It's also low wattage... it's at best 2 x 20 watts with 4 ohm speakers, maybe 2 x 10-15 watts with 8 ohm speakers. I don't think that you really need more than 10-15 watts in a room so it would be ok. 

If you want more quality and higher wattage (maybe 2 x 30-50w with those 8 ohm speakers), something like this would be fine : https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Amplifier-Receiver-Integrated-Speakers/dp/B076P2VS9H/

Should have very good quality, but you'd have to constantly switch rca cables if you move it between devices.