Has anyone else not have their screwdriver shipped?

Kay01

I was on wave 7 and I still have not received my screwdriver and I was wondering if anyone else on the same wave had this issue, a buddy of mine ordered later than me and was under wave 8 and his is coming in soon.  I was just curious, I have already reached out to support to get more information, but haven't heard anything after a few days, just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue.  Please let me know! Thank you!!

I reached out 5 weeks ago to support because my backpack was long overdue, still haven't recieved any replies. Looks like everyone is getting left on read with little to no communication and screwdrivers/backpacks not arriving even months after getting shipped.

Looks like LTT massively overstretched themselves and the costumers are feeling it badly.

On wave 7, got the shipping notification on the 29th and the only update on the tracking was the shipping label was received, from what I've read support tickets are taking 5 weeks so it seems a bit pointless putting one but I might pop one in next week if there's no movement.

Anyone from wave 7 have any movement on theirs? Was supposed to be a late Christmas present for my brother but at this rate may be his birthday present XD

im in wave 6, black shaft. my shipping label was created last week, and it hasnt moved yet. i ordered on sept 20'th.

• 3 weeks later...

Wave 9 here, mine is currently sailing. As of yesterday it was checked in Bell, California. 

Seeing how im from Romania, its gonna be a while but at least it shipped.